Chiefs trade WR Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 2022 1st + 2nd, 4th + 2023 4th + 6th, Give him 4 year, $120M, $72.2M gtd (Page 18)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Wilson will bust and hill will implode so it’s fine

Yeah, because Wilson with Hill, Moore, Davis, Conklin, CJ will be the same as Wilson with Tarik Black, DJ Montgomery, Keelan Cole like he had week 18 vs the Bills. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

NGL - Wilson has the arm talent to just throw it as far as he can and let Tyreek run under it.

Not saying you’re wrong, just saying the potential of those two going Madden style is on the table.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It's pretty awesome to see this level of lose/lose situation for whoever deals for him and the Chiefs

I don't know, I think this is a smart long-term play for the Chiefs, especially if they are able to get Waddle or Moore back in a deal. Hills a type of WR who I don't see his game aging well, in contrast to someone like Adams where I think he will still be solid as he ages.

Tough day for the salary cap is crap crowd.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hill and Waddle are going to run crossing routes all day in the lulziest offense ever with Tua. Combing for 220 catches for 2,000 yards and 6 TD.

That's way too high of a YPC in Tua's offense. Make it 1,000 catches for 1,500 yards and 4 TD's.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

NGL - Wilson has the arm talent to just throw it as far as he can and let Tyreek run under it.

Not saying you’re wrong, just saying the potential of those two going Madden style is on the table.

This being said, I could see Tyreek going totally Lev Bell and mailing it in for a paycheck.

Haven't people been spending the last two years trying to tell me that cap is fake??

THESE are the consequences of a QB eating up that portion of the cap

Bills will have to deal with this next year, especially with the Von signing, although it won't be quite as bad because we're not quite as heavily concentrated in a small number of players at the top, but we're going to start to see this more often

• Like 2