Jets sign DL Solomon Thomas

TheKillerNacho

To be fair @TheKillerNacho, I know yourself and others have been here for a while now, and I’ve often found your guys’ posts insightful and informative when it comes to all things Dolphins, their respective teams, as well as other topics. Not trying to single you or anyone out or be confrontational. Just trying to bring football back to the forefront.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

These are both Jets signings, so they have a relation to the Jets? I don't even dislike the guy, I think he's great.

If someone sarcastically hyping up a player ruins the product for you, I'm sorry to hear that - you can always submit Feedback to Webby if you feel like a change to the forum's posting guidelines would help improve the product.

Claiming ignorance isn’t a great look. Sarcastically hyping up a player is all well and good, even funny at times. Doing it repeatedly over the course of weeks at the expense of a singular person seems a bit childish. Like I said, the guy seems to ask for it at times I’ll admit, but won’t just moving on or ignoring low hanging fruit overall help lead to a better product? Guidelines to the site seem to be fine, as long as they’re followed by the sites users and mods. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Claiming ignorance isn’t a great look. Sarcastically hyping up a player is all well and good, even funny at times. Doing it repeatedly over the course of weeks at the expense of a singular person seems a bit childish. Like I said, the guy seems to ask for it at times I’ll admit, but won’t just moving on or ignoring low hanging fruit overall help lead to a better product? Guidelines to the site seem to be fine, as long as they’re followed by the sites users and mods. 

Ignorance of what? There is no guidelines that have been broken. I'm not responsible for anything you project onto my post.

Again, if you want to discuss forum policy or administration, feel free to bring it to PM with myself, another mod, or Webmaster. This isn't the place.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

A top 3 pick only 5 years ago, at age 26?

Championship move right there!

In all seriousness, bringing in a high draft pick on a one year dear like this is a high-upside, low-risk move. They usually don't work out but sometimes they do. And if it doesn't, nothing lost.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

In fairness there’s not much to discuss with a DT who might barely make the squad. I agree completely @KimuraGod’s sentiment however. The fact that most of the antagonizers now are mods or long time posters of this site is a bit disappointing. 

Agreed wholeheartedly. 

46 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I mean I get the man has asked for most of it and the irritation to some it has caused, but go look at the Piniero thread haha. Countless other threads where there is zero relation to the Jets and/or talked about players from a certain poster yet comments are made referencing either or from again, mods or long time posters. There’s harmless banter, then there’s just unnecessary nonsense that leads to a poor product (on topic football discussion), my guy. There’s a reason I assume most of us are here and not on Reddit or Twitter. 

Long time posters you say. I will ruthlessly heckle them back into submission. Give me a list of the guilty.

23 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

If we remove sarcasm from this forum, @ET80won't have a job. That would be mean.

Yeah @ET80 is the worst.

bush-homer.gif

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Long time posters you say. I will ruthlessly heckle them back into submission. Give me a list of the guilty.

Yeah @ET80 is the worst.

bush-homer.gif

Haha not my intention at all. Just trying to get back to quality football takes, theories and information. How the hell else am I to appear smarter than the rest of my fantasy league(s) and well thought of football friends. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Every team that has ever won a championship has fielded a defense, though. This fact cannot be disputed!

This is debatable. The ‘94 Chargers I couldn’t see anyone playing defense. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.