Jets sign DL Solomon Thomas

TheKillerNacho

https://nfltraderumors.co/jets-signing-de-solomon-thomas/

The Jets have a ton of 1st round picks because of their genius GM, and will bolster those with yet another 1st round pick. While he's a bust, he should be a good example in camp for the new 1st round picks about how not to play in the NFL, making this yet another big-brain move for the Jets. He should be a greatest-of-all-time anti-mentor, in fact. Yet another innovative signing.

• Like 3

I thought Raiders fans said he was doing okay for a time period last year, but I'm guessing that fizzled out. 

Absolutely abysmal for the niners. 

The only thing that saved that pick was the trade down which resulted in Fred Warner for the niners (and Alvin Kamara for the Saints) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought Raiders fans said he was doing okay for a time period last year, but I'm guessing that fizzled out. 

He wasn't horrible. Flashed a few times but honestly didn't get much PT. I wouldn't have minded bringing him back if we kept the staff/scheme.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Absolutely abysmal for the niners. 

The only thing that saved that pick was the trade down which resulted in Fred Warner for the niners (and Alvin Kamara for the Saints) 

we hired a new staff and he's kinda a 4-3 under exclusive

43 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

https://nfltraderumors.co/jets-signing-de-solomon-thomas/

The Jets have a ton of 1st round picks because of their genius GM, and will bolster those with yet another 1st round pick. While he's a bust, he should be a good example in camp for the new 1st round picks about how not to play in the NFL, making this yet another big-brain move for the Jets. He should be a greatest-of-all-time anti-mentor, in fact. Yet another innovative signing.

How about not every Jets topic is centred around DWC. Like it worked for the Pineiro signing but not this one.

Let’s just discuss the matter without all the bull****.  

Edited by KimuraGod
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

How about not every Jets topic is centred around DWC. Like it worked for the Pineiro signing but not this one.

Let’s just discuss the matter without all the bull****.  

so you post this instead of actually discussing the matter? 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so you post this instead of actually discussing the matter? 🤔

In fairness there’s not much to discuss with a DT who might barely make the squad. I agree completely @KimuraGod’s sentiment however. The fact that most of the antagonizers now are mods or long time posters of this site is a bit disappointing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

In fairness there’s not much to discuss with a DT who might barely make the squad. I agree completely @KimuraGod’s sentiment however. The fact that most of the antagonizers now are mods or long time posters of this site is a bit disappointing. 

Antagonizers? Just a little bit of harmless banter, my guy.

Regardless, if you feel like someone's crossed the line or is in violation of any rules, feel free to PM a mod or webby.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Antagonizers? Just a little bit of harmless banter, my guy.

I mean I get the man has asked for most of it and the irritation to some it has caused, but go look at the Piniero thread haha. Countless other threads where there is zero relation to the Jets and/or talked about players from a certain poster yet comments are made referencing either or from again, mods or long time posters. There’s harmless banter, then there’s just unnecessary nonsense that leads to a poor product (on topic football discussion), my guy. There’s a reason I assume most of us are here and not on Reddit or Twitter. 

Edited by Fureys49ers
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I mean I get the man has asked for most of it and the irritation to some it has caused, but go look at the Piniero thread haha. Countless other threads where there is zero relation to the Jets and/or talked about players from a certain poster yet comments are made referencing either or from again, mods or long time posters.

These are both Jets signings, so they have a relation to the Jets? I don't even dislike the guy, I think he's great.

There’s harmless banter, then there’s just unnecessary nonsense that leads to a poor product, my guy. 

If someone sarcastically hyping up a player ruins the product for you, I'm sorry to hear that - you can always submit Feedback to Webby if you feel like a change to the forum's posting guidelines would help improve the product.