If you could direct your dream movie...

biggie.

I’d love for James Ellroy’s novel American Tabloid and its sequels The Cold Six Thousand and Blood’s A Rover to be adapted into movies or a series, but Bruce Willis and Tom Hanks both abandoned separate projects to create a series years ago. They’re tied up contractually now, so LA Confidential will probably remain the best film adaptation of his work.

Edited by JohnChimpo

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Live action arkham movie or a final justice league movie against Darkseid 

I still wish they would've planned out Justice League for a 20+ year span that ended with the Kingdom Come storyline. Could've had Darkseid around year 15-ish with the younger heroes taking over movies for the next ~5 years. Then Kingdom Come.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I still wish they would've planned out Justice League for a 20+ year span that ended with the Kingdom Come storyline. Could've had Darkseid around year 15-ish with the younger heroes taking over movies for the next ~5 years. Then Kingdom Come.

Yep, would've been perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Back when we did the Make a Movie draft I made a movie called Gameshow, type of dark irreverent movie I enjoy watching…would love to make one like that.

It’d be fun to make a series of short films based off cryptids and urban legends. Get in and get out, stakes are high. No need to worry about sequels or bloating the story at all.