QB Dwayne Haskins dead at 24

CBears019

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What was the context then? Because it seems as if you're admonishing Schefter... but following that up by saying "Shefter's not technically wrong though..." which is sort of the issue here.

It doesn't matter if Schefter isn't right or wrong, read the room before you talk about stuff that's not relevant to a 24 year old dying in an accident.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on your context.

The content wasnt wrong, the timing was.

Also, when have you ever known me to read the room? Plus I am still kinda loopy, so dont bully me. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The content wasnt wrong, the timing was.

Content isn't going to matter for the rest of our lives with this one. That's sort of the point in this - every single reference in regards to Dwayne Haskins will be past tense, his career is pretty irrelevant now, wouldn't you agree?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also, when have you ever known me to read the room? 

There comes a time and a place where you have to grow up. You're in your mid-30s, act like it.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Dwayne Haskins who sucked **** at playing football in the NFL died today when he was hit by a truck. LOL - Adam Schefter

Did you see what Brandt said. Paraphrasing:

"Dwayne Haskin was a dead man walking because he is stupid"

Edited by Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you see what Brandt said. Paraphrasing:

"Dwayne Haskin was a dead man walking because he is stupid"

Yeah. He's going to get suspended for that at minimum I'm sure. 

I'm not excusing him, but he's old and kinda bat**** insane. It's not that I expect it, it just didn't surprise me that much.

Adam could have talked about his football struggles, just don't do it in the very first announcement tweet