Dan Snyder Drama thread

Under oath, Snyder "admitted to using private investigators," the report says, but Snyder claimed to be "unaware" whom his investigators approached and did not "remember" having conversations with his counsel about the individuals targeted. "Mr. Snyder could recall very little when questioned about allegations of misconduct against him, including specific allegations raised in recent press stories," investigators note.

"yeah I hired them but I have no idea why" 🤣

Allen said he first discovered private investigators tailing his movements while moving into a new home in Arizona in March 2021. He testified that the home was on a narrow street with little traffic, and his wife had noticed an unfamiliar car with its engine running parked outside their home.

"I had made some coffee," Allen testified. "And I went out. And the gentleman stepped out of the car and he said, 'Hi, Mr. Allen.' I said, 'Well, that's interesting. You need a cup of coffee?' Are you here to serve me with a subpoena or something?'

"He said, 'No, we're just here to follow you,' and something like 'document your actions.'"

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I remember that game very well. Interesting REDSKINS!!!! that's what they will alway be to be. This Commanders/ Football team is BS thanks to Synder. I will be calling my team by their true name on this form. Hope no one gets offended. Been a Skins fan for sixty yrs. Sorry you just can't teach and old dog new tricks LO. 

• Like 1