Thor: Love and Thunder- July 8

Acgott

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, I hope the appearance of Zeus opens the door for Hercules. 

Wonder if he’s this movies post credit intro, if he’s not just in it. Seems to be something they are going back to. 

We got 3 big characters setup between the two scenes at the end of eternals and The one in Doctor strange.

Just cut to a bearded oiled up Henry Cavill doing something. Hercules intro’d

On 4/18/2022 at 5:19 PM, thrILL! said:

Marvel tripling down on Thor somehow being a comedy is frustrating.  Waititi is a very talented director but he needs to be on a superhero film like Spider-Man where his comedic talents make sense.  Turning Thor into a comedy is like having Nancy Meyers direct Blade and turning it into a rom-com. 

Thor is way better as a comedy

Ragnorok was one of the funniest recent movies

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Seems like someone was removed digitally when Thor teleported away next to Korg. Beta Ray? 

That's the guess that I've heard.

And on the topic of the new trailer, I think that we're going to see more drama this time than we saw with Ragnarok, though, they did a solid job of blending in some of that towards the end. I expect that this will have more with the Jane Foster storyline as well as Gorr the God Butcher. Overall, I'm pleased and quite excited for it.