Thor: Love and Thunder- July 8

Acgott

5 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah I’m sure that had something to do with it, I guess. 

Saw this floating around as a more comic accurate take on Gorr.

2rkaf36n9f191.jpg

Im sure some toggling could make it better, but the right choice to change it I think.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Saw this floating around as a more comic accurate take on Gorr.

2rkaf36n9f191.jpg

Im sure some toggling could make it better, but the right choice to change it I think.

See...I don't have an issue with that at all. I've also heard some takes that the more gods he kills, the more he'll start to look like his comic depiction. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, D82 said:

See...I don't have an issue with that at all. I've also heard some takes that the more gods he kills, the more he'll start to look like his comic depiction. 

Yeah the black matter / marking will grow from that (or should)

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 8:52 PM, Deadpulse said:

Those tendrils look good in stills and in the comic but in live action moving around they are 

1. Going to be a ***** to animate correctly

B. gonna look real weird flopping around. 

Thats why I just laugh when people complain about things not being exactly comic accurate in regards to how characters look.    There are ALOT of things that work in comics and cartoons that simply dont work in live action.  

That being said, some live action redesigns are really bad.   Dont know much about Gorr, so Ill leave that debate for those that do.

• Like 1

ok deep breath

I really really liked it. It wasn't as good as Ragnorok but that was an impossible bar IMO. I thought the humor was in all the right spots, most of which landed for me. I like how quickly they moved into the plot. I liked how quickly he left the GotG because Taiki should mess with Gunn. Both exceptional but with very different tones that really shouldnt mesh. I liked Jane's entire arc and how much and the way it affected Thor and his character. I thought Bale knocked Gorr out of the park. My only gripe is I wouldve liked to see him absolutely truck some of those gods. Let's see that scene with Sif rather than just get the distress call. 

• Like 5