Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Seems like Payton is out for another season.. I wouldn't want him if i were one of those teams in the running. NO wants way too much, and if you give that up you are also giving up a ton of cash for a guy who seems pretty over hyped at this point.

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

apparently they are rolling with Tua too...supposedly not interested in Brady 

I saw a tik tok of someone recordinf Brady checking out private schools in Miami for his kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️ sooooo maybe? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll preface this by saying I didn't like him as a prospect, so it's not like I would have taken him ....

But damn, we really took Solomon Thomas over mahomes 😂

I'm probably more forgiving than most towards Shanny but not putting any effort into evaluating the qbs in that draft was about as bad as you can get.

• Like 3

Just now, Ftn49 said:

I'm probably more forgiving than most towards Shanny but not putting any effort into evaluating the qbs in that draft was about as bad as you can get.

I've mentioned this before, but unless they have the first pick in the draft, teams with first year head coaches and first year GMs almost never draft a QB with their first pick. It's a very odd phenomena 

So guess we're either rooting for the team that broke our hearts in the Super Bowl three years ago or the team that just broke our hearts in the NFC Championship. Was really hoping the Bengals could make it.

Reluctantly rooting for the Chiefs so that dumb streak of us losing to the eventual champions finally ends but I suspect the Eagles are too loaded for even Mahomes to beat them.

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 2