• Grizzles in 4
    • Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7
    • Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7

Kept saying this series was gonna be close. After the T-Wolves series and after game 1, everyone was saying this was a sweep. Y'all underestimate Memphis big time. Yeah, Dubs are the way more experienced team and the favorites, but Memphis matches up very well with them. Especially with GP2 out now. They cannot handle Memphis' and especially Ja's athleticism. On the flipside, T-Wolves were a nightmare matchup for the Grizzlies, they were just too dumb to do anything about it. 

Both teams played pretty well in game 1 and both played pretty trash tonight, lines up with the 1-1 tie. Ja was the only star who showed up big time today, and they needed it because man no one else on Memphis could do anything outside of Williams. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

That's two carries I think lol

Yeah and then they make a very weak travel call on Klay 20 seconds later to essentially end the game after Ja been traveling all night.  That accompanied by the loose ball call on Dre and its hard not to think the refs helped the Grizz get there 1 here.  

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I've never been a fan of big trash talkers, especially when you haven't won a damn thing, and now my team is the worst about it in the NBA (except for maybe Minnesota).

This is a weird feeling.

Be Quiet Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

Hell of a game even though it wasn't the prettiest of games. The GPII injury is just brutal since he was going to be the primary defender on Morant and then later either Booker or Luka if we got that far. He's the only one that can keep Morant from getting to the paint. 

Just some brutal shooting by the Dubs and greatness displayed by Morant.

We got the game we needed on the road, and now on to San Francisco.

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Apparently the NBA and the refs just want Memphis to win.

Jesus Christ, guys.

They're ridiculous, never stop whining. When they're stretching to use the carry as an example you know it's desperation, they don't ever call that carry there on ANYONE. Carrying is barely even a rule in today's NBA. 

10 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Kept saying this series was gonna be close. After the T-Wolves series and after game 1, everyone was saying this was a sweep. Y'all underestimate Memphis big time. Yeah, Dubs are the way more experienced team and the favorites, but Memphis matches up very well with them. Especially with GP2 out now. They cannot handle Memphis' and especially Ja's athleticism. On the flipside, T-Wolves were a nightmare matchup for the Grizzlies, they were just too dumb to do anything about it. 

Both teams played pretty well in game 1 and both played pretty trash tonight, lines up with the 1-1 tie. Ja was the only star who showed up big time today, and they needed it because man no one else on Memphis could do anything outside of Williams. 

I mean GP2 was the only guy that could keep Morant from getting to the cup. Obviously his injury changes things.

It won't be easy, but I'm confident the Dubs will pull this out in 6 as I was at the start of the series. We can still limit Bane/Brooks, and it will come down to Morant being special and hitting his outside shots. Yesterday he did just that and the Grizzlies won. Dubs have more late game options and are able to run actual offense. That's going to be a big factor as the series progresses. 

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

They're ridiculous, never stop whining. When they're stretching to use the carry as an example you know it's desperation, they don't ever call that carry there on ANYONE. Carrying is barely even a rule in today's NBA. 

It’s not a GSW or Grizzlies thing it’s an NBA thing. 

def some questionable calls toward the end of the game that favored MEM that probably wouldnt fly in SF. That draymond loose ball foul comes to mind

neither steph or klay has gone federal yet and both outcomes of the games coulda went either way…scary hours once one or both players have good games. rooting for MEM but i think dubs in 6. 

Edited by indifference