• Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7
    • Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7

11 hours ago, indifference said:

Warrior fans complaining about these calls today need to get a grip. Bogut has came out and said on a podcast ya have been getting away with moving off the ball screens for YEARS. 

Just like teams have been guilty of mauling Steph and Klay (mainly Steph) off the ball for YEARS. Funny how that works out huh. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Just like teams have been guilty of mauling Steph and Klay (mainly Steph) off the ball for YEARS. Funny how that works out huh. 

I do not care regardless. So you are barking up the wrong tree MF. I just find it ironic that fans are complaining when they have gotten away with stuff ESPECIALLY draymond on defense. Excuse me for making an observation

Edited by indifference

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The Kerr Warriors have only lost two playoff series ever, both were in the Finals. 

Never lost when Curry, Klay and Green don't miss any games in a series!!!! 

Flawed stat I know, but either way it’s hard to take these guys down. Took Cavs an all time Bron and Kyrie performances and the Raptors barely got game 6 with Klay getting hurt and obviously KD not playing.

Grizzlies have some advantages this series and can make it competitive but they won dang near all the tight games in the TWolves series. That won't happen against the Warriors. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, indifference said:

I do not care regardless. So you are barking up the wrong tree MF. I just find it ironic that fans are complaining when they have gotten away with stuff ESPECIALLY draymond on defense. Excuse me for making an observation

MF? Bro I ain’t one of your people to be calling me that. So just don’t, first of all. 

Secondly, so you can point out the irony but I can’t respond with a bit of irony in kind? Please.

20 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

MF? Bro I ain’t one of your people to be calling me that. So just don’t, first of all. 

Secondly, so you can point out the irony but I can’t respond with a bit of irony in kind? Please.

Since we being technical here bet. I’m not your bro. What you “think” is irony an opinion with nothing to back that up. Only people who agree with you are dubs fans. 

A former player on the warriors has come out and said they were getting away with illegal screens. Im not just spouting this info out the side of my mouth with no source.

Cook up though 

Edited by indifference

18 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

The blaming refs never ceases to be hilarious.

I bet the NBA/officials really want Memphis to advance. Their gigantic market and huge fan pull and all..

lmao

Some day people will realize that NBA officiating is just bad, and has nothing to do with them being "for one team".

Well they dont want a 4 game sweep thats forsure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

They gotta maul them to keep up with them with all those illegal screens getting set that are impossible to go through. ;)