2022 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I like him, but I don't think he's on our board. Pretty poor blocker. I think LaFleur can live with the Tonyan sized flex TE to be marginal, but the Lewis inline Y has to be a blocker.

Might as well be Daffney now. Unless I am massively wrong about his skill-set.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Probably only have room for one more.

Yeah agree with that.  It will be either the draft or FA. Knowing the Packers they will do it through the draft as they are likely done with their FA moves. I think they would rather develop somebody than have two FA in one position.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Really surprised Woolen and McCollum haven't been taken.

Woolen has some crazy traits.   Once you get past the measurables I thought he had a pretty poor combine in the field drills.    Looked really uncomfortable and awkward in his backpedals and flipping of his hips.    Tough to be smooth at that size as a CB.   His freakish athletic traits probably compensate over time for being a terrible technician

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I like him, but I don't think he's on our board. Pretty poor blocker. I think LaFleur can live with the Tonyan sized flex TE to be marginal, but the Lewis inline Y has to be a blocker.

I think Gerrit Prince is a name to look out for later. Pretty solid base for a developmental tight end.