The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You’re right.  It’s not the same.  Don’t have whining kids or crinkling wrappers or idiots talking through the movie at home.

Yeah I prefer the home experience too. People gasping and clapping and w/e doesn't add anything to it for me. Plus, I can make the volume a respectable level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:
11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You’re right.  It’s not the same.  Don’t have whining kids or crinkling wrappers or idiots talking through the movie at home.

Yeah I prefer the home experience too. People gasping and clapping and w/e doesn't add anything to it for me. Plus, I can make the volume a respectable level. 

And don't forget, got to pee while watching the movie in the theater, good luck getting them to pause it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

And don't forget, got to pee while watching the movie in the theater, good luck getting them to pause it. 

Last year my wife and i went out to eat before seeing one of the Marvel movies (i think it was Captain Marvel).  I decided that i'd have a few drinks during our night out, and arrived at the theater a little tipsy.  That was fine, except about a 1/4 of the way through the movie my bladder was at max capacity.  I had even went to the bathroom right before the movie.  

So yeah, second that.  Bathroom breaks are key.  

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

WandaVision looks like some Legion mind melt ish

This and Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness are the two things i'm looking forward to the most in the next phase.  Wanda is about to mess **** up.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, theJ said:

I agree BUT the only exception to me was Endgame. I typically don't clap, yell or scream and I did all three on premier night.