The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

That said I was so excited for IW, saw it twice, and then have no interest in spider man, and havent even gone to see it. I need a marvel break.

My full intent was to walk away and be done after Endgame. It was the perfect ending to it all and I didn't think I'd care what was next, and I still don't atm. But go see Spiderman. I got free tickets so I went and it's definitely worth it. What comes after, who knows.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, the timeline is gonna be all messed up.  Thor 4 takes place before Guardians 3 apparently, and I'm more and more convinced that stepping away from this series for 5 years is the best idea. 

Why is that a bad thing? Who says the Guardians can’t be in the beginning or all of Thor 4?

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Rewatched the “avengers assemble” scene in END GAME. After seeing it a few times it still gives me the chills and puts a smile on my face. The greatest scene in all of film IMO. 

Interesting.  I thought it was incredibly anticlimactic considering how long we waited to hear him say it.  The way he delivered the line was like he was telling us dinner is ready.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Interesting.  I thought it was incredibly anticlimactic considering how long we waited to hear him say it.  The way he delivered the line was like he was telling us dinner is ready.  

Yep. I thought it was super underwhelming and it didn't even make sense in the context of the scene.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yep. I thought it was super underwhelming and it didn't even make sense in the context of the scene.

I don’t mean him just saying the words, the whole part when they come out and rush towards Thanos and his army. Amazing

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Rewatched the “avengers assemble” scene in END GAME. After seeing it a few times it still gives me the chills and puts a smile on my face. The greatest scene in all of film IMO. 

I actually wanna cry. I may just let it all out once it hits digital this week..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

watched IF and Endgame back to back last night. Balled me eyes out when Morgan asked for cheeseburgers. 

I remember watching IF and thinking ok maybe no one dies(at that point the russos had said that movie had a definite ending). Even at the end when Thanos got all the stones, I still was in disbelief. Thor shows up and I'm thinking here we go! redemption! and SNAP. My jaw dropped....

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I remember watching IF and thinking ok maybe no one dies(at that point the russos had said that movie had a definite ending). Even at the end when Thanos got all the stones, I still was in disbelief. Thor shows up and I'm thinking here we go! redemption! and SNAP. My jaw dropped....

I've never heard a theater so quiet at the end.  I imagine that's what it was like (maybe worse) at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast