What do you want to pat yourself on the back about? What are you embarrassed about?

MikeT14

11 hours ago, NoDakViking said:

Yeah that's the one

I dont mind receivers that aren't burners but they've gotta be super quick and agile plus great hands.

Treadwell was bigger and stronger than most in college and had a setup that catered to that. I dont think he had any outstanding physical traits or intangibles that I was aware of. I remember scratching my head at this first round pick

13 hours ago, lark25 said:

I dont mind receivers that aren't burners but they've gotta be super quick and agile plus great hands.

Treadwell was bigger and stronger than most in college and had a setup that catered to that. I dont think he had any outstanding physical traits or intangibles that I was aware of. I remember scratching my head at this first round pick

I remember most having him somewhere in the 1st before his bad 40.  Crazy now to think Treadwell, Corey Coleman, and Josh Doctson were all drafted ahead of Michael Thomas and he had one of the hottest starts to a career in history.  Brees helps bit still.

• 1 month later...

For me my major one was Jermichael Finley. Loved him coming out and wanted him so bad on the Packers. Unfortunately injuries derailed his career. 

I was wrong about Josh Jackson. Thought he was going to be a ball hawk and he is barely holding on to an NFL job. 

• 1 month later...

Right about- John Ross, Henry Ruggs, Tyrann Mathieu. If you take a WR RD1 whose best asset is their speed, it will fail miserably every time. I was screaming for my team to draft the honey badger, that turned out to be a homerun

Wrong about- Josh Allen, Jeff Okudah, Brady Quinn. Thought JA was going to be a sure fire bust and way too raw. Okudah the opposite. He was too polished to not be good. Whoops. Brady Quinn I really thought was going to be it, more than any other QB the Browns drafted in 20 years.

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 8/16/2022 at 7:14 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Right about- John Ross, Henry Ruggs, Tyrann Mathieu. If you take a WR RD1 whose best asset is their speed, it will fail miserably every time. I was screaming for my team to draft the honey badger, that turned out to be a homerun

Wrong about- Josh Allen, Jeff Okudah, Brady Quinn. Thought JA was going to be a sure fire bust and way too raw. Okudah the opposite. He was too polished to not be good. Whoops. Brady Quinn I really thought was going to be it, more than any other QB the Browns drafted in 20 years.

Ruggs was actually emerging until his terrible decision to drive drunk. 

It’s still early but let’s pat ourselves Daniel!

On 4/30/2022 at 8:04 AM, Daniel said:

For the live of god, Titans, please put someone on the team who can catch balls.

On 4/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, Scoundrel said:

Take Isiah Likely please one drop in 77 targets. 59 receptions 912 yards and 12 TDs. 136 QBR when targeted. Let’s do it

On 4/30/2022 at 8:54 AM, Daniel said:

I like Likely quite a bit.

Had him as TE 1 in my rankings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s still early but let’s pat ourselves Daniel!

To be fair, I know a lot of people were high on Likely.  Dude just had it all on tape.  Wasn't there consistently, but you could see all the tools.

• Like 1

I had Ruggs higher than Jefferson. I also thought that DK Metcalf was overrated. 

I was right on Marques Colston years ago…thinking he was the best WR in that draft class. I was also right on avoiding Guice, Isaiah Spiller, Ronald Jones, Mims, Corey Davis, Harry, and John Ross. I’m generally better at deciding who will bust more than who I think will exceed expectations. 

A guy that I loved pre-draft process was Burks but I’ve done a 180 on him.