What do you want to pat yourself on the back about? What are you embarrassed about?

MikeT14

The humblebrag but I stink thread. Give me something you're proud about with this draft and something you're embarrassed over.

Drake London was my favorite WR and him going #1 was good justification for me. I was a big Cole Strange fan (yes the 1st round was super rich, but still)

Malik Willis falling as far as he did was good justification for my thoughts on him. That said.... Sam Howell was my best QB besides Pickett (but he did go to Washington). 

I can't believe Josh Jobe, Tre Turner and Mike Rose didn't get drafted. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Embarrassed: I had a 3rd round grade on Verone McKinley III at one point and settled on the 4th. He went undrafted. 

That's not on us. The NFL is wrong. They'll see

• Like 3

I've been wanting the Rams for 2 years to add some picks in to the secondary and man did they do that this weekend.

I didn't think the Rams would add somebody to play guard figured it would be a camp battle with guys on the roster and it was our first pick and they were trying to trade up to get him.

Half the players I mocked to the Rams also went at least a round if not two before I mocked them to us.

Same as @ronjon1990, I had Willis nowhere near top 20 and I didn’t even see him as a first round. A QB that can’t read the middle of the field going in top 10?

egg on my face: the Linebackers. High on Chenal, Muma, Lloyd…low on Walker. Walker went first. Chenal dropped harrrrd, thought he was a high day 2 pick. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 7:17 PM, Superduperman said:

I called both the Lions trading up for a WR and taking two DLs in their first 3 picks

This would be the more impressive one out of the two predictions since we took two DL (DT's) last year and brought back a couple ends (Okwara brother's, Charles Harris). 

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

On 5/2/2022 at 1:08 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Same as @ronjon1990, I had Willis nowhere near top 20 and I didn’t even see him as a first round. A QB that can’t read the middle of the field going in top 10?

egg on my face: the Linebackers. High on Chenal, Muma, Lloyd…low on Walker. Walker went first. Chenal dropped harrrrd, thought he was a high day 2 pick. 

The Willis pimping during the pre-draft process was insane though.

I had the Eagles trading at least one of pick 16 or pick 19 for future picks and them moving up from 15.

I also had Hamilton dropping to the mid 1st round. Hamilton should be a very good player but he didn't test well and the Safety position is not a highly valued position.