2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

9 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Starting WRs are going to be Watkins and Lazard, though it wouldn't shock me if Watson or Doubs has more yardage/tds than at least one of them. 

I would be surprised if Rodgers got close to 40 tds again though. 

And also betting against Rodgers in the playoffs is probably a not-bad strategy. 

I think 40 is a breeze. I think he could get close to 50 this year, no not a joke, he's going to be spreading the ball around and with MLF's offense, someone is always open. He's got plenty of really good options without that ONE great one: Lazard, Watkins (I'm not high on him honestly), Cobb, Doubs, Watson, Tonyan, Davis, Deguara, Big Dog, Jones, Dillon. There are just so many guys, who on any given Sunday can put up numbers. 

All early indications are that Doubs is the real deal. He may turn into something special this year. We have no idea on Watson yet. 

19 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I wish I could find stats on it. I just have too many recollections of him being in the right position and simply dropping or misplaying the ball. I think the 5 picks in 4 years kind of alludes to that. He's so good and he's in position so many times five seems a joke. 

You and I have very different recollections of JA over the years.  I don't recall many times where he is really targeted.  And when he was?  2 picks on Brady and that one amazing takeaway against the Vikings.  It's like teams know they are playing with fire when throwing at him.

And I do remember that he loves zone and he loves coming out of his zone to jump a route if he diagnoses the play.

Stokes?  He dropped enough last year.  And drop is a bad  word.  He had some tough catches and I thought he would have gotten at least a few of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I think 40 is a breeze. I think he could get close to 50 this year, no not a joke, he's going to be spreading the ball around and with MLF's offense, someone is always open. He's got plenty of really good options without that ONE great one: Lazard, Watkins (I'm not high on him honestly), Cobb, Doubs, Watson, Tonyan, Davis, Deguara, Big Dog, Jones, Dillon. There are just so many guys, who on any given Sunday can put up numbers. 

All early indications are that Doubs is the real deal. He may turn into something special this year. We have no idea on Watson yet. 

KF on Twitter: "@lurker1781 @nicowaisman Somebody, get that man a beer…  https://t.co/vvC3CGnzUY" / Twitter

Jordy Nelson is back in Green Bay! hopefully to come out of retirement! 😜

It would be a drastically different group of players and coaches from the time he left in 2018.

Remaining players are Rodgers, Cobb, Crosby, Aaron Jones, Bakhtiari, Clark, Lowry and Tonyan who was on the practice squad.

Remaining coaches are Sirmans, Montgomery and the entire strength and conditioning group.

57 minutes ago, Chili said:

Jordy Nelson is back in Green Bay! hopefully to come out of retirement! 😜

It would be a drastically different group of players and coaches from the time he left in 2018.

Remaining players are Rodgers, Cobb, Crosby, Aaron Jones, Bakhtiari, Clark, Lowry and Tonyan who was on the practice squad.

Remaining coaches are Sirmans, Montgomery and the entire strength and conditioning group.

Captain America Reaction GIF

Practice just ended. Highlights from what I could see: 

WR v. CB 1-on-1s:

• Lazard tried a comeback route against Jaire and 23 wasn't having it and easily broke it up.
  • Amari ran a sick little fake corner, slant route for easy separation and a catch against Gafford.
  • Ento had a very nice INT against Rodgers on a fade route to Winfree, leaping for the INT.
  • Douglas was just being Douglas-read a quick out to Cobb from Love and easily stepped in front and picked it for an easy pick-6. 
  • Doubs v. Stokes again and Doubs makes a solid contested catch against tight coverage from Stokes on a deep crossing route. 

Team Drills

• Lazard had a couple of nice grabs in the 11-on-11. 
  • Doubs had 2 or 3 nice grabs from Love
  • Defensive front was still dominating -- getting good pressure on both Rodgers and Love
  • Tyler Goodson -- keeps standing out. Had a sick jump-cut run that probably would have been about a 35-yard TD. 
  • Tyler Davis -- had his best day of camp so far. Caught a couple nice balls including deep TD from Rodgers where Davis beat Douglas down the seam. 
  • Good day for Slaton who was in the backfield for a couple run stops
  • Doubs took a shot in the team period from Amos on a pass from Rodgers. Doubs beat the CB but Amos was waiting on a deep post and broke the pass up with a pretty good shot on Doubs. 
  • Donte Vaughn -- one of the CBs at the bottom of the depth chart had a very good day. Had a big PBU on Toure down by the endzone on 3rd and goal with Love at QB. Then had another PBU against Doubs in the 2-minute on 4th down with Love at QB. 
  • A day of INTs -- mentioned the picks by Douglas and Ento in 1-on-1s. In team drills, Amos picked Rodgers with 15 seconds left in the 2-minute drill. Rodgers was trying to hit Deguara down the middle and Amos was all over it. In another drill, Quay Walker got his first INT on a tipped pass against Rodgers. Tipa also caught an INT/fumble by Love after he was bumped on a rush from Hamilton in the 2 min and lost control of the ball mid-throw. 
Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 17

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

WR v. CB 1-on-1s:

• Lazard tried a comeback route against Jaire and 23 wasn't having it and easily broke it up.
  • Amari ran a sick little fake corner, slant route for easy separation and a catch against Gafford.
  • Ento had a very nice INT against Rodgers on a fade route to Winfree, leaping for the INT.
  • Douglas was just being Douglas-read a quick out to Cobb from Love and easily stepped in front and picked it for an easy pick-6. 
  • Doubs v. Stokes again and Doubs makes a solid contested catch against tight coverage from Stokes on a deep crossing route. 

Team Drills

• Defensive front was still dominating -- getting good pressure on both Rodgers and Love
  • Tyler Goodson -- keeps standing out. Had a sick jump-cut run that probably would have been about a 35-yard TD. 
  • Tyler Davis -- had his best day of camp so far. Caught a couple nice balls including deep TD from Rodgers where Davis beat Douglas down the seam. 
  • Doubs took a shot in the team period from Amos on a pass from Rodgers. Doubs beat the CB but Amos was waiting on a deep post and broke the pass up with a pretty good shot on Doubs. 
  • Donte Vaughn -- one of the CBs at the bottom of the depth chart had a very good day. Had a big PBU on Toure down by the endzone on 3rd and goal with Love at QB. Then had another PBU against Doubs in the 2-minute on 4th down with Love at QB. 
  • A day of INTs -- mentioned the picks by Douglas and Ento in 1-on-1s. In team drills, Amos picked Rodgers with 15 seconds left in the 2-minute drill. Rodgers was trying to hit Deguara down the middle and Amos was all over it. In another drill, Quay Walker got his first INT on a tipped pass against Rodgers. Tipa also caught an INT/fumble by Love after he was bumped on a rush from Hamilton in the 2 min and lost control of the ball mid-throw. 

Shower this man with likes please

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

WR v. CB 1-on-1s:

Team Drills

You take notes on your phone while you watch obviously?