BDL 2017 Week 10: Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons

Whicker

Orlando Ospreys @ Seoul Dragons  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Orlando Ospreys
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/15/2017 at 03:00 PM

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why because you don't agree with it? I took my careful time over and over since last night on this one.

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I really don't know how much I am supposed to weigh making flubs like playing guys who aren't on your team? It's attention to detail that can cost a team. I think without those that Orlando wins this game.

I'll admit I'm sure it probably hurt mostly because essentially you're choosing Seoul because of line-up flubs. I guess it just seemed like an overwhelming Orlando analysis and then something hit you mid sentence and these lineup mistakes overtook anything that had to do with the roster or the gameplan.

Also just a note: Marpet has been playing RG for me since week 1 so nobody is "suddnely changing position on gameday" as mentioned just a copying mistake.

Man both of these teams are good.

I'm going to give the slight edge to Orlando. Both teams are pretty even in the trenches. I think Jalen Ramsey shuts down AJ Green and Bobby Wagner does well against Travis Kelce. The Cover-2 should also provide sufficient enough help against TY Hilton. On the flip side, Seoul is stuck in Cover-1 with their SS on Gronkowski. Not only is this a worse matchup than Wagner on Kelce, but a Cover-1 shaded towards Alshon Jeffrey should allow Robert Woods and Sterling Shepard to do some work. I also like the 1-2 punch of Alvin Kamara and Carlos Hyde more than Jay Ajayi. Also +1 to Hockey for the Ocean's reference.

I'm going to go with Orlando. I think there's some fantastic matchups on both sides of the ball. Gronk should have a strong game against Church though Seoul could have gave him help with Bradham. Otherwise, I think Matt Ryan should still be the starter. Ajayi can obviously help an underrated RB group, but I like some of Orlandos matchups and think they can execute a bit better. 

Orlando 31 Seoul 27

What an unbelievably even match up in this one. 

In a game where everyone seems to cancel out each other's big stars, I think the tiniest of advantages in the trenches goes to Seoul, and his game plan will be just a bit more successful.

Seoul 21-20.

Archived