Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

Just went back and looked. These were all the votes on you. From three people. I was one and I came off it before you even soft-claimed. The page or two before you soft-claimed most of the discussion was geared towards analyzing touch. All but my latest post were last night, before the discussion changed from lynching the Killer. There literally was no point to you soft-claiming. It's either a really bad play for your role, if legit, or it's a really anti-town move because it ups the likelihood that the real role-haver has to counterclaim.

Not sure if WIFOM. By no means do I think your soft-claim clears you at this point.

Did I skip over something?

If Mookie is still alive after N3, then we can assume he's probably mafia since whether he's the serial killer or a civ special (like he seems to be alluding to), the mafia should want him dead. 

My guess is that tonight mafia is going to roleblock iPwn no matter what, so we really need the reviver to come out to get another clear because I don't think we'll have ourselves an investigation. Should we just assume it's one of the borderline inactives at this point?

McMurry is still my vote, but DomePatrol is not a bad option either. Playing dumb and keeping a somewhat low profile would be the only sensible way for him play if he were mafia, and that's what he's been doing. 

@iPwn @MightyMouse07 @Hockey5djh   

Who are you guys leaning towards? 

My top 3 are cwood, Untouch, and Domepatrol in no particular order. Just because domepatrol followed untouch doesn't make untouch's vote any less scummy. I also tend to buy the newb mistakes more than others. The way cwood has been posting makes me feel like he knows more than others but its just a feeling and nothing he's actually done yet.

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

Not sure if WIFOM. By no means do I think your soft-claim clears you at this point.

Its not a clear and its also not worth a vote. There's bigger fish to fry.

Either the mafia takes care of him, his soft-claim gets lynched (hopefully not) or hit, or he gets CC'd in a day or two.

20 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Playing dumb and keeping a somewhat low profile would be the only sensible way for him play if he were mafia, and that's what he's been doing. 

keeping a low profile seems like the only sensible way for me to be a civ too. 

Untouch and CWood are the two guys most skeptical of, followed by mookie

20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its not a clear and its also not worth a vote. There's bigger fish to fry.

Either the mafia takes care of him, his soft-claim gets lynched (hopefully not) or hit, or he gets CC'd in a day or two.

Oh no doubt. I'm not voting for him. I don't think, all things considered, it's the right lynch tonight.

As much as this seems like tlo's mafia game, I'd also bet there's a strong chance he forgot about this game. However, if he comes in and places a vote sometime before night then I think he should be the lynch.

Mookie has generally been deflecting, defensive and trying to avoid heat. The more I read, the more I think he's mafia or other. His game hasn't sat right with me, but I don't think he should be the lynch. 

Not sure what to think of ET. Don't think I've every played mafia with him.

Fret, why do I not trust you?

Dome seems to be all over the place, but I think that's cause it's his second or third game.

Cwood is my vote for right now. He's been speaking as if he knows more and some of his verbiage stands out to me.

I think the best thing right now is to wait out the inactives. TLO and Lucky are set to die I believe (Lucky posted some at the beginning of D3 but I don't think he voted?). Biggio would've been set to die as well, but he popped in for a bit.

Either non-cleared replacement could be a good vote. That'd be untouchable (replaced HighHopes) or Mookie (replaced Gmen).

Still pretty unsure on Dome, still think CWood is probably "other"

Vote Count

2 EliteTexan80 - MightyMouse07, james.mcmurry13

2 thelawoffices - iPwn, EliteTexan80

2 CWood21 - Hockey5djh, husker_vikes3

1 MookieMonster - CWood21

1 james.mcmurry13 - RandyMossIsBoss

1 theuntouchable - domepatrol91

1 husker_vikes3 - fretgod99

1 domepatrol91 - theuntouchable

No Vote

• MookieMonster