Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Up by 27, with Derrick Henry still to go, they have Jalen Hurts and DeVonta Smith.

Up by 12, with Derrick Henry and Dallas Goedert still to go, they have Jalen hurts and Aaron Jones left.

I think you’ll win the first one by a few points… gonna be close. The other one I think you are as good as dead though. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Been needing Aaron Jones to show up, he’s only like 1/5 of my teams. Delivering today. 

Ditto. Meanwhile, in my Triple Crown league, due to a stroke a crappy luck wherein (my) Kamara was ruled out early this morning and my option to replace him off my bench was  Jamal Williams - who then didn't get the boost I was hoping for of Swift's ankle holding him back at least a little... I'm literally going to be trailing by a negligible amount (4 points in .5ppr) going into what will quite literally be a kicker battle between our two teams on MNF with my Greg Joseph against his Jake Elliott.  So I'm pretty sure I couldn't be bothered to watch MNF.

Also... can someone please harm Nathaniel Hackett because he's quickly becoming the new Matt Nagy/Adam Gase (though I do feel like some of the clock issues and delay of game miscues have been on Russ, too -and really mostly say that because McVay and Goff had that same issue their first season together and everyone was quick to blame Goff, but it turned out that McVay had some of the blame to bear - and made corrections).

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Kmet is for sure a drop right? Man I was waay to high on him in the offseason, took him in 3/4 leagues. Probably dropping him for Logan Thomas or Gerald Everett in one league, Everett or Hurst in another league and for Hurst in the last league. 

0 points. Brutal. 

Yes, I think so. That is a team that doesn't appear to have any desire to throw the ball

God I hate Fantasy Football

0-5 this week. Lost .5 PPR by .82 points and I started Landry over Miles Sanders who could have gotten me the W tonight. Another league I played against Tyreek Hill, and in another I played A. St. Brown... then in my SF Dynasty league, Lance's ankle fell off so I'm down to Burrow and Mayfield as my QB's. #BustforBijan  

/end rant.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I have a 3 point lead.

I have AJ Brown and Justin Jefferson tonight. My oppo has Hurts.  Have I won…?

QBs can kill 

I think you should win, assuming its a PPR I think Brown should get 6+ catches and 85+ yards ... Jetta should EAT against that D. Youll be okay. 

• Like 1

I wish I would have drafted Lamar in the 5th instead of Trey in the 8th in nearly half my drafts this year. Just me being cheap… was super high on Lamar this season. I also loved Lance’s absolute 1000% cakewalk playoff schedule and Lamars playoff schedule is brutal. In big tournaments, playoff schedules definitely matter.