The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the reason Houston is rumored to be all over the place with a QB and Edge is that they desperately want both Stroud and Anderson. They want their cake and eat it too. 

Ballsy trading up to #3 if there's a chance HOU could take Stroud. Unless they have similar grades on Levis and Richardson

48 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m pro QB but if they decide to pass on the QBs I’m rocking with Tyree Wilson at 7 

My draft board is:

1) Bryce Young

2) Anthony Richardson

3) CJ Stroud

4) Will Anderson Jr.

5) Christian Gonzalez

6) Tyree Wilson

7) Jalen Carter

8 ) Lukas Van Ness (if Carter did poorly on character interviews)

I like Van Ness a lot. 

3 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I'm fine with a couple of 2nd round picks this year if it means I could have Steve Avila, Jack Campbell, and FAU all in the 2nd round. On top of #1 CB in the 1st.

I’d love that !

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I just don't see it with him. 

I agree, I don’t get how everyone can simply ignore that he’s consistently the last one moving at the snap.

I feel like he would’ve dropped like a stone at the combine if he had worked out as his splits and shuttle would’ve been horrible imo

Edited by 101Raider

Stroud is locking in as the #3 overall pick according to the Vegas Odds. Only question is who's trading up.

Levis is locking in as the #4 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. He has separated himself from Richardson in the Odds.

Carter is locking in as the #5 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. 

Those are all becoming heavy favorites and locking in the more we approach the draft.

Lions are favored to take Witherspoon at #6 but it is far from a lock. You can say the draft starts at #2.... and you can also claim the draft starts at #6 according to the Odds. 

Man I’m all over the place, not sure where we’re going or how it’ll end up. I think Zeigler plays it safe and goes after solid prospects without many warts to help build a solid foundation. Not sure if they can afford big swings and misses. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Stroud is locking in as the #3 overall pick according to the Vegas Odds. Only question is who's trading up.

Levis is locking in as the #4 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. He has separated himself from Richardson in the Odds.

Carter is locking in as the #5 overall pick according to Vegas Odds. 

Those are all becoming heavy favorites and locking in the more we approach the draft.

Lions are favored to take Witherspoon at #6 but it is far from a lock. You can say the draft starts at #2.... and you can also claim the draft starts at #6 according to the Odds. 

I just don’t see how we trade up much with all of our holes. Unless they absolutely love the guy.