2022 Around league

dll2000

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

True.  But it also only affects a small percentage of the NFLPA, so why put too much energy or resources into negotiating for something different?

I would say a good percentage of them find themselves facing arbitrary fines for discipline off field or on.  

51 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Nah. Got a buddy who is a CLE fan. I'm particularly enjoying his suffering. Let it keep rolling. 

I used to work with a guy who was a Cleveland fan.   It's almost as much fun to push thier buttons as it is for White Sox fans😁

Edited by Bfan
wrong there there
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Watson and NFL agree to 11 game suspension and $5m fine.  His first game back is against the Houston Texans.

I would love to know the rational behind the extra 5 games? I would also love to know where that $5 million is going? Personally I would still liked to have seen a full season ban...if they were going to do it do it right.

24 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Watson and NFL agree to 11 game suspension and $5m fine.  His first game back is against the Houston Texans.

Be interesting to see how rusty he is when he comes back and where Cleveland is recordwise at that point.

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would love to know the rational behind the extra 5 games? I would also love to know where that $5 million is going? Personally I would still liked to have seen a full season ban...if they were going to do it do it right.

I read the NFL is donating $7m to sex assault/abuse victims organizations.