2022 Around league

dll2000

Guy I'm most intrigued by is Devon Allen-wr, the Olympic hurdler cut by the eagles. 

That man can FLY and having him, Mooney, and velus on the field at the same time would be nutty speed across the board. 

Edited by Epyon

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Worth a buy (extremely) low and stash as a game day inactive for development? LVR retains all of his signing bonus stuff so we’d be on the hook for fully guaranteed base salaries of 1.3/1.9/2.6 for 2022-2024. As a potential Whitehair replacement could be a steal (could be a waste too). 

5 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Worth a buy (extremely) low and stash as a game day inactive for development? LVR retains all of his signing bonus stuff so we’d be on the hook for fully guaranteed base salaries of 1.3/1.9/2.6 for 2022-2024. As a potential Whitehair replacement could be a steal (could be a waste too). 

He has been very, very bad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chisoxguy7 said:

He has been very, very bad.

No disagreement here - and I did allow that claiming him could be a waste too. He was a consensus R1/2 prospect last year for a reason. He was a consensus All-American in 2020 for a reason too. Could a humbling release and a fresh start elsewhere do him flip the switch? Maybe. Could be that he couldn’t handle living in Vegas too (a potentially underrated aspect of some of the Raiders’ recent draft strife IMO).

Don’t get me wrong I’d rather we sign him to a deal with more outs after he doesn’t get claimed (and we’d have a shot if we wanted since our OL is believed by most to be awful). Just suggesting it isn’t a terrible idea, even if it isn’t necessarily a good one either. 

19 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

A lot of Raiders insiders said Gruden would make the first round picks himself, and let Mayock make the rest.

Well if Mayock wants to save his reputation he should be publicly stating that.