Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

That’ll be 19 tags. I’ll take White and your extra tag. Thank you for shopping at Scounmart.

I’ll throw in my first born for ya

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Tacoma defense just beat my arse senseless that game! Expected to see their aggression at 80+ and it was only 60… Wake up call that my offense is putrid without Hopkins 🥴

You still came back and won the game. Your run defense was shutting me down for a good chunk of things. 

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is someone willing to take first born children? I've got one that I'm willing to move. He's 16, works, does the dishes, makes bad excuses and mopes quite a bit. First reasonable offer gets him.

I could use a mopper. I'll offer two bags of Fritos Honey & BBQ Flavor Twists. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Cole Strange [1 GS]: 1 pancake, 1 sack allowed, 4 stuffs allowed.

See the source image

Based on how my running game struggled, I assumed that Tyler Smith did about the same. Was pleasantly surprised with straight zeroes.

Tyler Smith [1 GS]: 0 pancakes, 0 sacks allowed, 0 stuffs allowed.

to be fair it's hard for the guy next to him to allow pressure quicker than strange apparantly was

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

0-3 to 5-3. I took the RNG's punishment and now have been rewarded for my patience.

I’m hoping to get the same treatment after my 0-4 start. I’m 3-5 now. I feel like I’ll win enough games to make my eventual elimination just crushing enough to hurt 

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You... you weren't playing against Mac Jones... and when you did, you won and picked him off once and held him below 60% completion and a ~83 Passer Rating...

He had over 300+ he lit me up. Besides point stands I just got lit up again.