Where does Kevin Durant go?

brownie man

Where does he? Not sure, but I would like to see him end on one of the following three teams:

Grizzlies

Nuggets

Raptors

Jokic and KD would be a stupid combination, likewise with Ja and KD.

The Raptors would have to surely give up Barnes but they are just lacking that one go to scorer. It would be like Kawhi all over again in Toronto. 

Hopefully he doesn't go to Phoenix. 

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I think Denver makes a lot of sense.

Denver receives: Kevin Durant

Brooklyn receives: Michael Porter, Jr., Bones Hyland, Zeke Nnaji 

If MPJ wasn't such an injury worry then it'd be a home run for Brooklyn. But he has superstar potential and they get two other good youngsters.

That's not enough. MPJ is forever going to have medical concerns. I'd love to see KD in Denver as well but don't think they have the pieces to get a deal done.

KD has four years left on his deal and is still playing at an MVP level and will be playing at an MVP level for likely the next four years, or at least the next three years. You have to give up more than that to get him. 

NO possibly giving up Ingram and some of their young pieces for him? 

26 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Suggs, Franz, Ross, Isaac and Bulls 2023 1st for Durant.

Fultz

Harris

KD

Paolo

Wendell

Would suck to lose Franz but it’s KD.

Orlando would have to include Banchero in the deal for the Nets to even consider it.  Suggs dont have value at this moment.  Ross isnt that good.  Issac hasnt played in like 2 years and the Bulls pick will be in the 20's. 

Edited by Texansfan713

41 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Actually I'm changing my prediction.  I predict he doesn't get traded and stays with the Nets. 

That's where i'm at.  Nets won't let him go for less than a Kings ransom, and no one will want to gut their roster for a maybe 1-2 year run.

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Orlando would have to include Banchero in the deal for the Nets to even consider it.  Suggs dont have value.  Ross isnt that good.  Issac hasnt played in like 2 years and the Bulls pick will be in the 20's. 

How does Suggs have no value? Top 5 pick a year ago coming off an injury riddled rookie season. Got more comfortable as the season went on. Obviously needs to work on his shooting but the talent is there. Ross can be flipped to another team. Threw him in because of $. And JI is a wild card. He is one of the best defenders in the league when healthy. The Magic have babied him, no doubt but he’s still only 24. They can take our 1st instead of the Bulls, just didn’t think they would want the 30th pick over a pick in the 20’s.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

How does Suggs have no value? Top 5 pick a year ago coming off an injury riddled rookie season. Got more comfortable as the season went on. Obviously needs to work on his shooting but the talent is there. Ross can be flipped to another team. Threw him in because of $. And JI is a wild card. He is one of the best defenders in the league when healthy. The Magic have babied him, no doubt but he’s still only 24. They can take our 1st instead of the Bulls, just didn’t think they would want the 30th pick over a pick in the 20’s.

the centerpiece in that deal is Wagner.  That alone isnt worth KD.  Magic almost certainly would have to include Banchero and Wagner for the Nets to even consider it. Suggs being the 2nd best piece in the deal isn't going to get it done. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

the centerpiece in that deal is Wagner.  That alone isnt worth KD.  Magic almost certainly would have to include Banchero and Wagner for the Nets to even consider it. Suggs being the 2nd best piece in the deal isn't going to get it done. 

They won’t get fair value for KD from any team.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Plus why would KD want to go to the Magic who are a few years away from being a serious contender?  KD wants to win now. 

He doesn’t have a no trade clause. Idk why but he doesn’t have one. 

Doesn’t matter what he wants. 

14 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

thats the part that gets me.  you would think a player of his stature would have one.  

Most NBA players don't.  IIRC, when the Lakers gave one to Kobe Bryant he was one of like 5 in NBA history that had gotten one.  Players have enough leverage that they can keep teams from trading for them simply by being vocal.

• Like 2