Things That Bug You

15 hours ago, vike daddy said:

kids go to bed hungry at night... people are homeless... basic medicines are becoming unaffordable...

and you guys whine the line moves too slowly at KFC....

Are we to believe nothing irks you other than the greatest sufferings on earth?  No minor irritations at all?

i would say you’re a better man than me, but let’s be honest, you’re bull****ting 

Everyone has things they realize are trivial but still chap their arse. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are we to believe nothing irks you other than the greatest sufferings on earth?  No minor irritations at all?

i would say you’re a better man than me, but let’s be honest, you’re bull****ting 

Everyone has things they realize are trivial but still chap their arse. 

I know you're not talking to me but there aren't a lot of things that bother me. I'm married to someone who is the opposite and it even annoys her that I'm not more annoyed by things so that's kind of annoying.

There will be traffic things that annoy me but it's only slightly and it's not like I'd yell or honk at them. Whatever, it's over I'm ready to move on.

Long lines annoy me but If they are that bad I'll just keep shopping or go elsewhere for dinner.

I do realize everyone has different levels and what is easy for me isn't easy for everyone.

Now I'm sort of a freak with killing bugs. I'll kill every mosquito that comes my way but I only catch and release any other bugs that enter my home. Spider, fly, etc... I'm not killing them. There are caterpillars that cross the highway a few times per year on my way to work and I try to dodge them. So I guess I find it annoying when people kill things with no regard. Whether humans, animals or insects. Again, I acknowledge that I'm not normal in that regard.

• Like 1