Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

7 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

So triggered that we didn’t give Sexton the ball on those last two possessions. Why is Jordan Clarkson our go to last possession guy? Sexton is the leading scorer of this team and deserves a shot to win the game imo  And k love you have to make that shot. Oh well hard fought game, this team is fun to watch 

Love usually makes those, I really like the play. 

8 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

So triggered that we didn’t give Sexton the ball on those last two possessions. Why is Jordan Clarkson our go to last possession guy? Sexton is the leading scorer of this team and deserves a shot to win the game imo  And k love you have to make that shot. Oh well hard fought game, this team is fun to watch 

I’m more upset with nance giving embiid easy position to get that go ahead basket. You can’t front guard embiid in the post who’s like 4 inches taller. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m more upset with nance giving embiid easy position to get that go ahead basket. You can’t front guard embiid in the post who’s like 4 inches taller. 

Nance was expecting help from Cedi but Cedi was too far away. You could see based on his reaction he was expecting help.

But yeah it was bad positioning going for the steal

The last play if Love wasnt open he was supposed to pass to Cedi who was designed to cut. 

13 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Tonight has shown us that Cedi should never play 4 by choice.

Well we knew that from last year.  He doesn't have the size/strength to do that.  If we had taken Sekou Doumbouya instead of Garland then I think he could've filled the 3/4 tweener spot for us quite well.  Would've been interesting to see a roster of:

Sexton/Clarkson/Delly

KPJ/Knight/Windler

Osman/Sekou

Love/(Sekou)/Henson

TT/Nance/Zizic

And just like that, this team is back to being God awful.

Thankfully. We don't want to win 28 games and be out of the top 3 picks.

We need James Wiseman in the worst way.

We also need a 3 & D wing in the worst way.

Trade Love and Thompson at the deadline, assuming they still have value. I want another lottery pick.

Garland
Sexton
Osman/Free Agent Signing
(Isaiah Stewart)
(James Wiseman)

That's a very solid future lineup. Maybe trade Larry Nance and other pieces for a defensive-minded SF.

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Thankfully. We don't want to win 28 games and be out of the top 3 picks

The new odds don’t care about overall record anymore. Just worry about developing the talent you have instead of the talent you might have a chance at getting

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck