Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

12 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I didn’t watch much of Garland because I was positive we didn’t have a shot at him. Watched highlights last night and now, cat can ball!

Now watch we’ll take Bol Bol and his chicken legs. 

To be fair, nobody watched much of him.  😜

• Like 1

We will be a lot more fun to watch next year with a trio of Garland, Sexton, and Love at least. I’m excited about the pick.

We need to pick up whoever helps us on defense the most with our next pick. Let’s see if we can use JR Smith and future picks to move up to the top 15 and pick Nasir Little? That’s my dream scenario.

2 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

LOL

Id take that in a heartbeat.

You watch them much this year?

Yeah, I saw a team get wrecked 3 years in a row once they faced a decent defensive team in the playoffs.

Defense is kinda important.

Edited by candyman93

Coby White Versus Darius Garland is a tough one... Coby has all the intangibles and energy/motor... Garland has the elite outside scoring ability...

Garland can't attack the rim to save his life, but we have Sexton for that... hopefully Garland can develop an in between floater and improves his strength and durability...

No matter what, he's a strong asset to have even if it becomes a trade down the line...

Edited by Mind Character

A team that got wrecked in the west the last three years...

Well the best assembled team of all time was in the west.

NO ONE SHOULD BE SURPRISED BY THAT BRO.

We arguably fared the exact same...While having 1A of all time still going beast mode.

Its laughable to be disappointed about calling our possible ceiling out as top 5 in the league.

Scrable isn't even that negative

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Garland was best player available so to speak despite what Bilas had on hes board.  I'm ok with the pick.  Cavaliers need talent & he has talent.

Now if only we could get Jaxson Hayes I'd be very happy.

Peace!!!

Yep. Take BPA and sort things out from there. If they can’t work together trade one of them or you have an elite six man. 

Whats not to like?

• Like 2

Pelicans are going to be a fun run and gun team... Lonzo, Holiday, Ingram, Zion, Hayes.... that fast break is going to be crazy... 

They have elite rim protection with Jaxon Hayes an Zion. Elite length at all 5 positions. Pass first elite passer at the 1...Ingram and Holiday both have played the 1 and can pass the rock... the ball is going to be moving and it's going to be a fun brand of basketball to watch.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Pelicans are going to be a fun run and gun team... Lonzo, Holiday, Ingram, Zion, Hayes.... that fast break is going to be crazy... 

I like what Griffin is doing with the Pelicans.  They could give some teams some fits next year.  I'll say that if Porter Jr. Is available with pick 17 they should pick him.

Peace!!!

• Like 1