Are the Saints the Best Team in Football?

goldfishwars

Are the Saints the Best Team in football?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Saints the Best Team in football?

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

Who is hurt for the Rams?

NRC and Kayvon Webster. We were forced to cover Adam Thielen with Blake Countess and Dominique Hatfield. It went as well as expected. Vikings scored 17 points in a quarter, and Thielen had 80-100 receiving yards in just over a quarter.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

NRC and Kayvon Webster. We were forced to cover Adam Thielen with Blake Countess and Dominique Hatfield. It went as well as expected. Vikings scored 17 points in a quarter, and Thielen had 80-100 receiving yards in just over a quarter.

Not being funny, who is NRC?

4 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

Not being funny, who is NRC?

Nickell Robey-Coleman? Don't know the Rams' roster, but first player I thought of with those initials. Unless there is another Rodgers-Cromartie I don't know about!

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nickell Robey-Coleman

He's our slot CB. He's a very good slot CB in M2M.

Oh ok, I kept trying to figure it out. I have to confess, I havent watched a Rams game, only the highlights and the offense rolling people. I've def heard his name before tho, and heard really good things. How is Webster?

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Vikings fans still REAL mad about 09 I see icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

They'll never let that go.  It's the refs fault of course, nevermind that they fumbled like 9 times and lost 3 or 4, or that Favre threw a couple picks, one of which was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in my life.

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

Oh ok, I kept trying to figure it out. I have to confess, I havent watched a Rams game, only the highlights and the offense rolling people. I've def heard his name before tho, and heard really good things. How is Webster?

He's not anything special, but he's a decent CB. A little grabby at times but he tackles well and is generally in the right position in coverage. We're a much better defense when he plays. NRC, Webster, and Tru on the field allow us to do a lot of things we can't when they're hurt. It's a very different defense with them.

Just now, jrry32 said:

He's not anything special, but he's a decent CB. A little grabby at times but he tackles well and is generally in the right position in coverage. We're a much better defense when he plays. NRC, Webster, and Tru on the field allow us to do a lot of things we can't when they're hurt. It's a very different defense with them.

Good stuff, and trust me I know the feeling, today without Lattimore and Vacarro we got absolutely bullied in the secondary. So how blown assignments for easy TD's it was disgusting. 

25 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

They'll never let that go.  It's the refs fault of course, nevermind that they fumbled like 9 times and lost 3 or 4, or that Favre threw a couple picks, one of which was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in my life.

I know this all too well being a Saints fan living in Minnesota. Still so much bitterness over that game lol 

57 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Looks like we may both be screwed by defensive injuries right now.

It'll be a damn shame if neither team brings their best next week.

Hopefully that won't be the case in the playoffs. :D

Archived