Bills Bench Tyrod Taylor

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

And I’m not saying Peterman is anything or will become anything, but Tyrod’s ceiling has been reached and he’s a .500 qb. I’m all about him as a backup Qb, not a starter. 

Benching the best QB the bills have had in a decade out of town because he's a ".500 QB" is a ridiculously stupid move that will backfire when the bills inevitably draft/trade/sign a terrible QB to replace him.

3 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Benching the best QB the bills have had in a decade out of town because he's a ".500 QB" is a ridiculously stupid move that will backfire when the bills inevitably draft/trade/sign a terrible QB to replace him.

The biggest turd in a pile of ****. You’re right on that.

1 hour ago, OleXmad said:

Might as well cut the cord now instead of playing someone that will never take you anywhere because he can't hang with the big dogs. Taylor is the worst QB to have, because while he's not terrible...he's only good enough just to keep his job. That does nothing for the team except keep them stuck in purgatory. 

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I've seen every Bills game and I'm also not saying that Tyrod Taylor is a great QB.  I just don't understand why you would bench him when he's the best QB on your roster.  I mean, it's not his fault the Bills defense got absolutely and utterly dominated at home giving up 47 points.

8 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

You'd expect that but at the end of the game they were going for it on 4th down, took some passes, and really tried to bring the heat on Peterman. The blitz got to him a couple times to force 2 of his 3 incompletions. But in college he was one of the best QBs under pressure so the Saints pressure hardly effected him

Just to clarify, Saints went for it on fourth down because they wanted to go the whole game without punting once.  Which they did.

I believe in Nathan Peterman! He'll be the Bills QB for the forseeable future IMO. I think he's a starting QB in the league and will end up being somewhere around the 12th best starter in the league eventually. A game manager, but as good of a "game manager" as you're going to get. Alex Smith-like.

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I believe in Nathan Peterman! He'll be the Bills QB for the forseeable future IMO. I think he's a starting QB in the league and will end up being somewhere around the 12th best starter in the league eventually. A game manager, but as good of a "game manager" as you're going to get. Alex Smith-like.

Can't tell if you're serious or not. Wanna sig bet on it? 

Archived