Rate my Draft Thread

EaglesPeteC

21 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I posted a while back but it got lost and nobody responded.  Thoughts on this team?

12 Team, .5 PPR, 6 pt passing TDs. Auction league

QB - Kirk Cousins
RB - Saquan Barkley
RB - Breece Hall
WR - DJ Moore
WR - Hollywood Brown
TE - Travis Kelce
Flex - Mark Andrews
DL - Aaron Donald
LB - Fred Warner
LB - Isaiah Simmons
DB - Mincah Fitzpatrick

Bench:
QB - Tua 
RB - Kareem Hunt
RB - James Cook
RB - Kenneth Walker
WR - Drake London
WR - Darrell Mooney
WR - Brandon Ayuik
WR - Jameson Williams IR
TE - Albert O

I didnt get the elite talent I wanted at WR/RB because I got screwed trying to bid up Mark Andrews.  I already had Kelce but figured what he was at I had to bid him up and then I got him relatively cheap.  Mt WR's at the top took the biggest hit from that but I do think I have great depth at WR and RB so hopefully a couple of them outplay their expectations.  Moore should if he gets in the endzone at all.  I forgot there were position limits (5 RB and 6 WR) so I missed out on a couple WRs I wanted because I got Jameson early. 

If I look at it by round in a redraft league based on ADP, I have a late first in Kelce, second in Barkley, early Third in Mark Andrews, 2 fourths with Moore and Hall, a fifth in Hollywood, sixth with Mooney, 7th for Hunt, three 8ths in Walker/Ayuik/London, a 9th with Cook, 10th for Cousins, the rest are later picks but still good value for Tua, Albert, and Jameo.  So even though I didn't get the elite WRs or RBs, it would be a really solid team depth wise in a regular draft. 

I really don’t like the strategy of gobbling up two elite TE’s. It really limits your week to week roster flexibility. 

• Like 1

Dynasty squad full PPR/IDP after the free agent auction 

QB- Lamar, Z. Wilson, Jordan Love

RB- McCaffrey, Mixon, Conner, J Cook, Gainwell, R Jones

WR- Chase, Hopkins, London, Lockett, Pierce, Duvernay, Q Watkins

TE- Goedart, Albert O, Trautman, J Woods

K- Succop

DL- Greenard, M Sweat, Payne, Jordan Davis

LB- David, Demario Davis, Milano, Landry

DB- Holland, Jalen Thompson, Whitehead, Amos 

R Jones, Landry and Trautman are probably week 1 or 2 cuts for waiver wire pickups 

12 team
0.5 PPR
6 pts per Pass TD
2 RB/3 WR start, no flex
12th pick

QB Justin Herbert
RB Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Miles Sanders, Kenneth Walker III
WR Mike Williams, Rashod Bateman, Gabe Davis, Tyler Lockett, Garrett Wilson, Kenny Golladay, Jameson Williams
TE Pat Freiermuth, Hunter Henry
DST Baltimore Ravens
Dustin Hopkins

Hated the board on the turn in the 3rd/4th so I just stacked Herbert and Williams. WR spot isn't as good as I'd like it to be but I still think this is a high upside, low floor team. 

@Forge

Edited by beekay414

13 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

10 Team full PPR, 3WR 2 RB, 2 Flex

QB: R. Wilson

RB: CMC, Javonta Williams, Zeke, A. Gibson, D. Henderson

WR: M. Evans, Sutton, Bradin Cooks, Gabe Davis, M. Thomas, Garrett Wilson, M Gallup

I dont mind it, Choosing between Gabe Davis, Michael Thomas, Zeke and Gibson for your 2 flex spots isnt bad at all

Clear cut RB1, WR1 and 2 and a boom or bust WR3 in Cooks is nice

12 team, PPR, start 2 RBs, WRs and 1 FLEX, Number in ( ) is the round I drafted them in

QB Aaron Rodgers (10) Solid value I thought, Hes still Aaron bleeping Rodgers

RBs CMC (1), Cam Akers (2), Michael Carter (8), James Cook (9), Gus Edwards (12), Sony Michel (15)

WRs Mike Evans (3), Judge Jeudy (4), Michael Thomas (5), Rashod Bateman (6), D-Hop (7), Pickens (11), C. Samuel (16), R. Anderson (17)

TE Brevin Jordan (18) Was waiting to get Njoku in the 16th round but was snagged a few picks before me, Which caught me by surprise a bit tbh

K Tucker

D/ST San Fran

Not really a big fan of this draft, Njoku has me the most upset but it is what it is, Thin at RB but I decided If CMC gets hurt Im pretty much doomed anyway. Maybe I can package a WR and something else for another mid tier RB. Also wanted Lance in the 9th round but he was taken 3 or 4 picks before me as well.

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

12 team
0.5 PPR
6 pts per Pass TD
2 RB/3 WR start, no flex
12th pick

QB Justin Herbert
WR Mike Williams, Rashod Bateman, Gabe Davis, Tyler Lockett, Garrett Wilson, Kenny Golladay, Jameson Williams
DST Baltimore Ravens
Dustin Hopkins

Hated the board on the turn in the 3rd/4th so I just stacked Herbert and Williams. WR spot isn't as good as I'd like it to be but I still think this is a high upside, low floor team. 

@Forge

For a 3 WR league I think you waited too long on WR. I wouldn’t have gone Fournette that high. I do t know who your WR options were at 2.01 but I feel like you passed on some good WR’s there 

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

For a 3 WR league I think you waited too long on WR. I wouldn’t have gone Fournette that high. I do t know who your WR options were at 2.01 but I feel like you passed on some good WR’s there 

Fournette at 13 is fine since he's a surefire top 10 RB in that system and he has legitimately no competition for touches at the position. Diggs was the only WR I wanted at 12/13 and he went 9th so I decided to go RB/RB instead of forcing myself into RB/WR. 

I mean, I would've been fine with one of Deebo, Davante, Hill or Lamb but the Fournette pick isn't the one I'm gonna regret. Plus, I feel it's far easier to find viable WR plays than it is to find viable RB when needed. The RB board was pretty bleak at the 3/4 turn as well. I feel more comfortable with Fournette+Williams than I would've been with Deebo+Mitchell/Montgomery. We'll see though.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Fournette at 13 is fine since he's a surefire top 10 RB in that system and he has legitimately no competition for touches at the position. Diggs was the only WR I wanted at 12/13 and he went 9th so I decided to go RB/RB instead of forcing myself into RB/WR. 

I mean, I would've been fine with one of Deebo, Davante, Hill or Lamb but the Fournette pick isn't the one I'm gonna regret. Plus, I feel it's far easier to find viable WR plays than it is to find viable RB when needed. The RB board was pretty bleak at the 3/4 turn as well. I feel more comfortable with Fournette+Williams than I would've been with Deebo+Mitchell/Montgomery. We'll see though.

I would have smashed Diggs hard. You can cobble together a RB 2 especially with no flex because people only need to get 2 in their starting lineup. I think you are going to have a rough time getting good consistency from that group. 

if it was me, I’d be patient in the middle rounds with rb and load up on those WR’s. I’m high on those round 7-9 rbs like Edmunds, Stevenson and Pierce etc. 

Like if you flupped Fourtnette and Lockett for Diggs and Edmunds that would be real strong for me 

26 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I would have smashed Diggs hard. You can cobble together a RB 2 especially with no flex because people only need to get 2 in their starting lineup. I think you are going to have a rough time getting good consistency from that group. 

if it was me, I’d be patient in the middle rounds with rb and load up on those WR’s. I’m high on those round 7-9 rbs like Edmunds, Stevenson and Pierce etc. 

Like if you flupped Fourtnette and Lockett for Diggs and Edmunds that would be real strong for me 

Diggs went 9th, I picked 12th. 

See, I'm not high on the mid-tier RBs at all and Pierce went like 4th round. With the way the board fell, the value is where I went. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

12 team
0.5 PPR
6 pts per Pass TD
2 RB/3 WR start, no flex
12th pick

QB Justin Herbert
DST Baltimore Ravens
Dustin Hopkins

@Forge

Assuming kamara doesn't get suspended, I think he and Lenny are good picks. Receivers is obviously going to need some break good, but I like Mike Williams in half ppr and Gabe Dave too. I'm not as concerned about your receivers as Pete is. 

Kamara suspension looms large though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Assuming kamara doesn't get suspended, I think he and Lenny are good picks. Receivers is obviously going to need some break good, but I like Mike Williams in half ppr and Gabe Dave too. I'm not as concerned about your receivers as Pete is. 

Kamara suspension looms large though

He's not likely to get suspended this year. 

45 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Diggs went 9th, I picked 12th. 

See, I'm not high on the mid-tier RBs at all and Pierce went like 4th round. With the way the board fell, the value is where I went. 

I misread, I probably still go Adams there but that is just the way I’d build given that style of roster. 

12 team big money league
Full PPR, 1 pt per 20 yards receiving
6 Pts per passing TD
Heavily slanted towards QBs
0.5 points per carry
Several bonuses for big plays, volume totals
Start 2 RB/3 WR
Have to draft 2 QB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 1 K, 1 DST
16th spot filled via waivers post week 1
6th Pick
$3 Per transaction (so streaming DST and K is kinda off the table)

QB Justin Herbert, Matt Ryan
RB Alvin Kamara, Ezekiel Elliott, Antonio Gibson, James Robinson
WR Justin Jefferson, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Drake London, Garrett Wilson, Jarvis Landry
TE Darren Waller, Tyler Higbee
DST Denver Broncos
Evan McPherson

WR board was pillaged before I could fill WR3 so I just went value and took Waller and Gibson in the 6th and 7th. Sat on the rookies since the upside play makes more sense for that spot than reaching for a marginal piece like an Allen Lazard. 

Edited by beekay414