Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Off the top of my head, I honestly don't remember a GB rookie having this kind of "wow" factor since James Lofton. 

I originally was going to go with Javon Walker.  But more recently, for me, it was Lacy.

He was everything we needed in a RB for that team.  I loved that pick and really enjoyed watching Lacy, until he proved that our offensive linemen were faster than he was.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I originally was going to go with Javon Walker.  But more recently, for me, it was Lacy.

He was everything we needed in a RB for that team.  I loved that pick and really enjoyed watching Lacy, until he proved that our offensive linemen were faster than he was.

“Skinny” Lacy was a joy to watch. He put the team on his back playing through injuries keeping playoff hopes alive when 12 went down. Cumulative injuries and mostly cumulative calories caught up to him but he was a great Packer while his star burned bright. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Refugee said:

“Skinny” Lacy was a joy to watch. He put the team on his back playing through injuries keeping playoff hopes alive when 12 went down. Cumulative injuries and mostly cumulative calories caught up to him but he was a great Packer while his star burned bright. 

When Lacy was the pick announced on draft day I was pumped because I thought he was the missing piece. He proved to be that somewhat, but things eventually caught up to him. Loved his brief stint. Since Lacy Watson is the most excited I have been for a pick. Largely influenced by his college of choice but the talent and traits were obvious as well.

23 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Javon Walker as a rookie? Doubs alrady outperformed Walker in his rookie season and missed a quarter of the season.

I would go with Jennings as a rookie.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Javon Walker as a rookie? Doubs alrady outperformed Walker in his rookie season and missed a quarter of the season.

I would go with Jennings as a rookie.

That wasn't the question....production.

It was who I was the most hyped for...as a rookie.

I was really hyped for Walker.  But even more for Lacy.

When we drafted Jennings, I had no idea who he was.  I knew who Walker and Lacy were coming out.  All I knew about Jennings was that he went to a small school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Norm said:

"Horrible pick, bust "

-idiots like week 5 of his career

It was around that time that I traded him and draft picks in my dynasty FF league for Lamar Jackson. 

Happily eating crow that I was wrong about him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

You know who was high on him?

I wanted nothing to do with Watson in the draft, mostly because of how raw he is/was coming out. That being said, he had a solid second half of the season and hopefully he keeps trending towards having the potential of being an Alpha WR. 

Right now, my biggest concern about him is his durability. He suffered like 4 different injuries between OTAs and Week 18 and availability is obvious important for any player. Between him and Doubs, it is looking like both of them can be good players, assuming they can stay on the field.