Week 1 GDT - Green Bay @ Minnesota - 4:25 on FOX

Leader

24 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

Davante has been speaking highly over 12 since he left. And they’ve both been on record saying they’re both super important to each other still. And that they still regularly talk. 

This, losing Adams was simply a business decision as was MVS.

Crazy thing is these same people trying to pin Adams being gone on Rodgers I'm pretty sure are the same ones who complained all the time about Adams getting too many targets.

42 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

I mean his teammates seemingly love him so isn’t that enough proof that he’s a great leader?  The problem is that once Greg Jennings opened his mouth, his narrative became everyone’s reality (not even gonna acknowledge JerMichael Finley) because people like tearing down greatness. Hard to criticize his performance so let’s criticize something intangible. It’s something no one can disprove so let’s go with that. 

But anyway, Rodgers teammates seem to really love him. Idk why his leadership is still questioned. 

Um... I am not at all sure that Rodgers teammates love him.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Um... I am not at all sure that Rodgers teammates love him.

This is false. But Rodgers played like absolute crap today. I'm sick of blaming other people about how the Packers look like the Packers, well, since this decade. Last year was the special teams, this year our receivers are crap, at the end of the day Rodgers is gonna lay an egg in the playoffs and he will be as culpable as the rest of the organization. We're gonna beat the crap outta the Bears though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

I have more hope in Packers winning SB than any of previous years.

This year its not going to be easy playing in regular session since Rodgers security blanket Devante was not there anymore.

All the hardwork and learnings to win Regular season will definitely help us in the playoffs. 

here we have wisdom

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

This year its not going to be easy playing in regular session since Rodgers security blanket Devante was not there anymore.

All the hardwork and learnings to win Regular season will definitely help us in the playoffs. 

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This, losing Adams was simply a business decision as was MVS.

Crazy thing is these same people trying to pin Adams being gone on Rodgers I'm pretty sure are the same ones who complained all the time about Adams getting too many targets.

Lol that’s not even true. There are like 6 people who complained about Adam’s getting too many targets and all six were and still are aware it was the right decision.

It’s on Rodgers to either target other receivers and give them chances or fail so miserably he misses the postseason in one of his last three years.

Either way the Packers organization wins because the Packers are better off without Adam’s than with him in the long run.

1 hour ago, Jaire_Island said:

I agree, but Rodgers is still going to Rodgers in the postseason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Who tried to "pin Adams being gone on Rodgers"? You guys must feel like titans winning all these "arguments" that no one ever brought up to begin with

• Like 7

Rodg is in post season form!    Ignoring open receivers for move the chains gains in hopes of a big play and then taking a sack or having to throw it away.  Playing like he's half asleep.  Yes our O-Line was bad and our receivers still developing and our 2 veteran receivers stumps but Rodgers did not play well.  What I would like to know is why did Jones see the field a little over 60% of the time and Dillon only 50% of the time?  We need them more involved.

I heard some talking head on the radio say the Packers in the 2nd half did shadow Jefferson with Alexander.  I didn't see that.  Anyone?