Week 1 GDT - Green Bay @ Minnesota - 4:25 on FOX

Leader

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I remember reading about that game in a "Weird but True" type football book back in elementary school. Also talked about the dude that played at Army and wouldn't ever join the huddle and another player that jumped onto the field in a college game and tackled the opposing RB because he was sick of watching the other team score. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tperk said:

I remember reading about that game in a "Weird but True" type football book back in elementary school. Also talked about the dude that played at Army and wouldn't ever join the huddle and another player that jumped onto the field in a college game and tackled the opposing RB because he was sick of watching the other team score. 

Yeah crazy crap I still talk about to this day after hearing about it years ago. Don't know the army one but the last one sounds familiar and hilarious 

Gary will get 5 sacks. Jalen Reagor will get 2  Touchdowns somehow an centimeter from getting tipped. Z will get 1 sack and Minnesota throws a parade. Rodgers connects with Tyler Davis for  what would be 3 Touchdowns but drops all 3 of them.  Amari Rodgers has a kick return TD, but the very next kickoff the vikings get one themselves. Watkins has 2 tuds for 150 yards but breaks every bone in his body doing the griddy in the endzone somehow. And finally, Dillion scores the  game winner trucking the whole Vikings team for a 75 yard touchdown.

Packers win 28-24

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tperk said:

The player that tackled from the sideline game…Bart Starr was on the sideline of that game as a young college player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

This right here!

Pretty dang excited to get this season under way. I think we can dominate the North this year but this might be the biggest crapshoot of the six games. Set the tone early on D and never let up!

That’s the idea. I think we expect the offense to be klunky, but the hope is that our new inside linebacking corps can limit their running game and still cover, that the vaunted secondary can be super tight for four seconds, and that the D line is capable of relentless pressure on Cousins.

My wife better hide the good throw pillows because I’ll be biting $4!+ if their running game gets to play gasharama on us as usual.