Week 1 GDT - Green Bay @ Minnesota - 4:25 on FOX

Leader

25 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Smith, Clark, Reed, Slaton, Gary, Campbell, Walker, Alexander, Stokes, Douglas, Amos, Savage—did I get that right? 

With that defense the Packers will not win any games all season long. The refs are horrible sometimes, but everyone is capable of counting to 12. 😛 

6 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

With that defense the Packers will not win any games all season long. The refs are horrible sometimes, but everyone is capable of counting to 12. 😛 

Lol—I could lie and say I meant Reed/Slaton

Going through it in my head I suppose I was mixing up base and nickel (which is our actual base)

Edited by Uffdaswede

From 12's press conference, it certainly seems like Tonyan is a lock to play Week 1. The bigger question is whether we'll get either of the OTs. Feel like we at least need one of them to play and that guy is probably Jenkins. This Vikings defense is softer on the back-end now and they don't off much of a pass rush from the interior. All comes down to Z and Hunter off the EDGE so having either Jenkins or Bak (or both) would be huge. 

I just really hope we have Bahk and Jenkins back to square off against Z and Hunter.

If you go back and watch the week 11 game last year, we had a handful of really big, unfortunate timing plays (Savage INT that got called back for a dumb roughing the passer call on Keke, a stupid INT drop by Savage, a SHOULD-be INT by Rasul that turned into a big play by Thielen, missed a gimme FG, blatant OPI on Jefferson that went for a score) and should have won that game. 

Need to eliminate those kind of mistakes and this will be a W. 

Also want to point out that Kenny Clark owns Bradbury on just about every single rep.

Packers win 24-17