Week 1 GDT - Green Bay @ Minnesota - 4:25 on FOX

Leader

This will be the toughest divisional match up of the year.  Predict our offense will struggle mightily as will theirs.  Going to be a real ugly game.  Boils down to turnovers and special teams.  Ughhh...still believe the Packers edge them out.  10-6.  This would be a great game to bet the under... 

25 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

This will be the toughest divisional match up of the year.  Predict our offense will struggle mightily as will theirs.  Going to be a real ugly game.  Boils down to turnovers and special teams.  Ughhh...still believe the Packers edge them out.  10-6.  This would be a great game to bet the under... 

Well yeah, until Gary busts through for 5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 of which he returns for TDs. He then stamps himself as the frontrunner for Defensive Player of the Year and league MVP! 

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

With what they invested on defense and it being yr2 of Joe Barry as DC, I'm looking at that side of the ball hitting certain markers. 40+ sacks, 15+ INT, top 10 in PPG allowed, top 10 in yards allowed.

Yes on the top 10 in ppg and yards.  

INT and sacks can be more flukey

24 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Still, with the trio of CB's and the guys up front, you'd expect this group to be one of the better pass rushes in the league and one of the better secondaries.

For sure.  GB had 39 sacks and 18 INT in 2021.

Give me higher QB pressures.  93 in 2021

Bump that up to mid 120's

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

If the Vikings offense looks anything like the Packers did in Matt LaFleur's first game in Chicago, we may only need like 10 points to win this one. I'd expect a lower scoring game. I'm going GB 24 Min 14.

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I think our defense dominates.

20-10 GB

Exactly what I was thinking

10 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If we put up 34 in week 1, my expectations are gonna skyrocket for this team.

Im ready to be frustrated by our passing game.

The Vikings defense is pretty terrible. Chandon Sullivan gets meaningful snaps and isn't even the worst starter in their secondary.