5K or Bust 2022 Edition

SteelKing728

4 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

And you have verifiable evidence of this consensus? If you do, can you provide that evidence?

If you don't, that's fine, but I think that's where the conversation ends.

jeez man, READ their comments in this thread. that's what i just did to make the list.

do you have verifiable evidence that ANYONE wants to KEEP the new rule as your wrote it? anyone...? Bueller...?

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

jeez man, READ their comments in this thread. that's what i just did to make the list.

do you have verifiable evidence that ANYONE wants to KEEP the new rule as your wrote it? anyone...? Bueller...?

I must've missed where everyone, or even the majority (16 total Posters) said something. 

I know people said they appreciate me running the league.

When I get that consensus, I'll change things this year. I'll likely change things next year if I still run it. Obviously, if you don't like the game as it is this year, you're not obligated to keep playing.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I must've missed where everyone, or even the majority (16 total Posters) said something. 

I know people said they appreciate me running the league.

When I get that consensus, I'll change things this year. I'll likely change things next year if I still run it. Obviously, if you don't like the game as it is this year, you're not obligated to keep playing.

you do understand all these things mean something different, right? lol

you're asking for a consensus, which by definition is a general agreement. so far in the discussion of the merit of your rule change, 7 people have said they don't like it. no one has said they do. well, i guess one person has said they do - you.

so.... so far in the general discussion of the situation, it's 7-1 not in favor.

are you saying you need a certain number of "votes" to feel comfortable in changing the rule back to what it's always been? if so, how many?

please keep in mind some people in a "voting" situation, don't like to express themselves publically about it, so you're not going to get everyone's view on it. but there's definitely a trend here to be cognizant of.

Edited by vike daddy

44 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

you do understand all these things mean something different, right? lol

you're asking for a consensus, which by definition is a general agreement. so far in the discussion of the merit of your rule change, 7 people have said they don't like it. no one has said they do. well, i guess one person has said they do - you.

so.... so far in the general discussion of the situation, it's 7-1 not in favor.

are you saying you need a certain number of "votes" to feel comfortable in changing the rule back to what it's always been? if so, how many?

please keep in mind some people in a "voting" situation, don't like to express themselves publically about it, so you're not going to get everyone's view on it. but there's definitely a trend here to be cognizant of.

"everyone, or even the majority..."

There still isn't a general agreement between all of the posters in the game, but, I'll change it, given the popular demand of those who spoke out about the issue.

VD, when you list your QBs for the week, list the QB you used, not DAL or LV.

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

@blkwdw13i didn't see a pick from you.

I'll give you Mac Jones 13 yards. That's you're one strike.

Darn I was doing pretty good this year, I thought I made my pick. Oh well. 

6 hours ago, vike daddy said:
con·sen·sus
  1. a general agreement.

the following members have expressed their displeasure with the rule change:

I said it last season when I wanted to use the Ravens QB Huntley after I already used Jackson. 

• Like 1