College Football Week 2 Thread: Where we laugh at the Hokies and Brian Kelly leading up

MikeT14

9 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Love seeing UT fans in misery but also hate seeing Alabama win

I don't know if I'd say we're in "misery".

Most of us probably expected a blowout Bama win. The fact they nearly pulled off a win with their starting QB knocked out early and a backup QB on a bum leg is something to be happy about.

45 minutes ago, D82 said:

Most of us probably expected a blowout Bama win. The fact they nearly pulled off a win with their starting QB knocked out early and a backup QB on a bum leg is something to be happy about.

Pretty much.  I don't believe in moral victories in losses, but that's about as close as it gets.  Maybe Alabama isn't as good as they've been the pat, but that was a HUGE showing for Sark and the Longhorns.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Pretty much.  I don't believe in moral victories in losses, but that's about as close as it gets.  Maybe Alabama isn't as good as they've been the pat, but that was a HUGE showing for Sark and the Longhorns.

Sark coached a great game honestly, Texas has a real coach, regardless of how the rest of the year goes depending on the severity of Ewer's clavicle 

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sark coached a great game honestly, Texas has a real coach, regardless of how the rest of the year goes depending on the severity of Ewer's clavicle 

I'm still iffy on Sark.  I'm going to wait until the end of the year before I make an opinion on him.  He can recruit though.