The Week 1 Thread: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Washington Commanders, 1 PM Sunday on FOX

MikeT14

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ehh, jury is definitely out on Butler. Curl was a hole run in rnd 7 & Forrest looks like a 5th round steal. Reaves also was a great FA signing after the Eagles let him go after having signing him as an UDFA in 2018.

I think they all will have their moments this year. Percy legit looks like he’s 4 steps faster then anyone on the field. 

• Like 1

Hi all.

Wentz is going to cost the Commanders games but be good enough to keep the job and keep them out of position to solve the problem for the long term.

Basically, the worst possible situation.

Which is appropriate because of Dan Snyder, but sucks for all of us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I think they all will have their moments this year. Percy legit looks like he’s 4 steps faster then anyone on the field. 

He does have the quicks & the speed. I didn’t really notice him much on defense except when he got sucked inside in the goaline & he & Holcomb gave up the TD catch to Robinson.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Hi all.

Wentz is going to cost the Commanders games but be good enough to keep the job and keep them out of position to solve the problem for the long term.

Basically, the worst possible situation.

Which is appropriate because of Dan Snyder, but sucks for all of us.

Lets Go GIF by Regal

My man!