OT: Other week 11 games

CriminalMind

We wanted Steelers to win yesterday, to help the potential playoff tiebreaker produces with non divisional teams (Philly mainly).

Pittsburgh wins increases our strength of schedule (higher strength of schedule is better) and is one of the Tie breakers once you go thru no h2h, conference record, common opponents.

5 hours ago, Klomp said:

Added the Pittsburgh DST to my fantasy team under an hour before the game.....wasn't disappointed. Had a good feeling that was what might happen, which was also why I went with the Big Ben pick in 5,000.

Anyone who had Pittsburgh on their fantasy team can’t be too disappointed. For goodness sakes, I have C. Boswell, K and scored 19 points. It was a nice way to start off my week 11!

Well, the Vikings won and the Packers lost ... and I can't think of much else that happened in the NFC to help us today. Washington choked away a New Orleans win in embarrassing fashion, and the Bears are the Bears.

That Detroit loss is really haunting me. They really are not that great a team, but we seem to lose confidence and fall on our face every time we play them. There's a good chance they could sweep us and still lose the division, or even miss the playoffs, but I'd rather not take that chance. We need to go into Detroit and prove we can take care of business.

Archived