2023 NFL draft thread

Forge

8 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Idc what we do in terms of the draft really. Just go get Zay Flowers at some point and I'll be more than content.

I'd be surprised if he falls that far, but you never know. 

I do think we need to draft a receiver too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd be surprised if he falls that far, but you never know. 

I do think we need to draft a receiver too. 

I think he might slip a little due to his lack of size. And I'm here for it. 

I just think the kid is special. 

Reminds me alot of how I felt about Sefon Diggs pre-draft that year.

Their body movement and how the transition in and out of their breaks is understated.

27 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I think he might slip a little due to his lack of size. And I'm here for it. 

I just think the kid is special. 

Reminds me alot of how I felt about Sefon Diggs pre-draft that year.

Their body movement and how the transition in and out of their breaks is understated.

Rakim Jarrett is my Stefon Diggs; and I don’t think it has to do with them both playing at Maryland and wearing number  number 1.

Their size and athletic profile is damn near identical. Stefon had a little more production in college, but I would be ecstatic if we could land Jarrett in 5 or trade up into 4 for him if needed.

The more I watch Jonathan Mingo the more I would like him in this offense. Of course I am only watching highlights, which is one-sided, but if Jennings leaves after this season for a better deal, I could def see him as a seamless transition, maybe even more upside on the receiving/deep ball end.

not sure how it would work this year because I receiving room is pretty packed as is and he wouldn’t last on the p-squad, but I like the value at the end of the 3rd

• Like 2

20 hours ago, P_locniners said:

The more I watch Jonathan Mingo the more I would like him in this offense. Of course I am only watching highlights, which is one-sided, but if Jennings leaves after this season for a better deal, I could def see him as a seamless transition, maybe even more upside on the receiving/deep ball end.

not sure how it would work this year because I receiving room is pretty packed as is and he wouldn’t last on the p-squad, but I like the value at the end of the 3rd

Big supporter of Mingo for this offense and for Shanny. Unfortunately, he's also the least likely of my draft crushes to get taken.  I don't know how likely it is to go in carrying 6 receivers, which is what we would have to do (I don't think Ray Ray is going anywhere, and I'm assuming that Danny Gray will get more of a runway). 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Big supporter of Mingo for this offense and for Shanny. Unfortunately, he's also the least likely of my draft crushes to get taken.  I don't know how likely it is to go in carrying 6 receivers, which is what we would have to do (I don't think Ray Ray is going anywhere, and I'm assuming that Danny Gray will get more of a runway). 

Yeah, I guess it comes down to what they want to do with Jennings beyond this season. I think they carry six if they don’t expect him back next season and I do think we will draft a WR at some point, so I guess why not one that can sit for a year and come in and contribute if Jennings isn’t part of the future