Who killed you this week 2022

Forge

I'm down 4.02 points with the Broncos Defense tonight... If I lose by .02......

But Travis Etienne is hard to watch. He fell down on one of his catches that would have been a TD and in the same drive dropped a walk in TD on 4th down....  He catches that and I'm not even playing my defense out of fear of negative points. 

Dawson Knox did nothing as well.  

For half my pay leagues the question should be who didn't kill me. I was in on Chris Godwin in the 5th round for several teams, I understood it would take some time to recover from the ACL and was willing to wait now that he has a hamstring injury it is going to take him even longer to recover. I didn't start Godwin instead I started Kadarius Toney, I thought Giants coaching staff would unleash him not hide him. Speaking of in hiding I was also sold on DJ Moore  having an even better year working with his most talented QB yet. In case you wondering yes, I do have DJ Moore, Chris Godwin and Kadarius Toney all on one team. Last but not least there is Alvin Kamara who I have on two different pay teams.

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Vent your frustrations here. Who on your opponent's team destroyed you. Which of your studs is killing you

In one league, Kamara and Mike Williams were huge let downs that secured a 12 point loss. My big money league, I'm up 12.5 with Denver's defense going vs Javonte Williams so, Kamara and Ezekiel Elliott may get the "hurt me" designation if I come up short in that one. I'll win my work league but Matt Stafford is on my **** list right now and I'm probably going to start Wentz over him until he gets right.

Saquon and JT21 did me no favors this week. That said, it didn't make much of a difference. There's a good chance that I'll score the second highest in the league and I still lost by over 50 points. My opponent just went crazy in the second half of the early slate. Amon St Brown and Tyreek Hill ? WTF am I supposed to do with that? CMC was basically shut down all game, rips off 50 yards. His entire team scored at least 12 points, and the 12 was his kicker lol. 

This week wasn't as bad as last year. I have Mike Williams and ARob in one league...and they crushed me week 1. But they were pretty good to great this week. Najee Harris has been a disappointment. Otherwise, it was really the injuries in another competitive league with Kamara being out. I'm not going to complain about Lance, after all the guy is in a much worse spot than I am right now.