MNF: Denver @ Seattle

Sad People

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seahawks
    • Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2022 at 12:25 AM

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Giants just beat the Titans.

The Browns won on opening day for the first time since Twitter was created (2006).

Giants beating the Titans wasn’t a big shocker…. 51% of the money was on the Giants +5.5 spread, and I picked the Giants to cover the spread as well. However, this game has blowout written all over it. Seattle should be one of the worst teams in the NFL this season. You also have a offense that has Top 5 potential against the worst defense on paper in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Giants beating the Titans wasn’t a big shocker…. 51% of the money was on the Giants +5.5 spread, and I picked the Giants to cover the spread as well

What does covering a spread have to do with out and out winning the game? Now had you said I put $500 on a Giants victory at ....odds? That would of been impressive. 

Fact is there are no guarantees wk 1 of a NFL season. No gimme wins, no guaranteed losses everything and anything typically happens this week.

Bears won, Hou , ATL, Car Detroit all easily could of won. While I do expect a monkey stomped result (blowout) in favor of the Broncos.  Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Seattle "at home" actually won.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

What does covering a spread have to do with out and out winning the game? Now had you said I put $500 on a Giants victory at ....odds? That would of been impressive. 

Because anything can happen in close games, and that one was likely to be close, so Giants winning wasn’t a shocker. 

This one, in theory, should not be anywhere remotely close. 

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Giants beating the Titans wasn’t a big shocker…. 51% of the money was on the Giants +5.5 spread, and I picked the Giants to cover the spread as well. However, this game has blowout written all over it. Seattle should be one of the worst teams in the NFL this season. You also have a offense that has Top 5 potential against the worst defense on paper in the NFL. 

Oh trust me I think Denver is gonna hang 40 on Seattle. Just saying week 1 has already had some crazy games