The Ongoing Offensive Line Thread

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

MIller, FA Vet, Parham, FA Rookie, Elu/Munford

That's my hope as well, I honestly might prefer two free agent guards. A lot of good options in free agency: Nate Davis, Isaac Seumalo, Ben Powers, Dalton Risner, etc. 

Lets say we resign Elu and sign Davis/Powers, our OL would be pretty solid / deep. I'd also like someone like Tippmann in the middle rounds for more depth / versatility on the interior. 

LT - Kolton Miller | Justin Herron 

LG - Ben Powers | Joe Tippmann

C - Dylan Parham 

RG - Nate Davis 

RT - Jermaine Eluemunor | Thayer Munford 

Tippman can play all three interior OL spots, IIRC Munford can play some guard as well. We'd probably need one more depth piece but that'd be a solid unit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jerry said:

That’s why some of those graphs and stats are screwed. Of course he is ranked high with all the penalties on the plays he was beat. I think Elu held his own and is an average starting RT in his 20s. I would bring him back. If he cut back on the penalties I would knock him up from average to good. Great depth piece too 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

That’s why some of those graphs and stats are screwed. Of course he is ranked high with all the penalties on the plays he was beat. I think Elu held his own and is an average starting RT in his 20s. I would bring him back. If he cut back on the penalties I would knock him up from average to good. Great depth piece too 

If he's cheap I'd love to bring him back, especially with an upgrade on the interior OL.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ya boy carr made him look better by traditionally not taking sacks and those flags contained a lot of drive killers 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I genuinely can't even remember the last time we had 2 good DL on the same team.

I was trying to think of anyone who played at the same time as Richard Seymour - I guess Tommy Kelly and Lamarr Houston were… ok?

Kam Wimbley was in that team but more of a LB for us if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I was trying to think of anyone who played at the same time as Richard Seymour - I guess Tommy Kelly and Lamarr Houston were… ok?

Kam Wimbley was in that team but more of a LB for us if I remember correctly.

You can say Maxx/Yannick or Mack/Irvin as well. 

• Like 1