Are the Vikings for real?

notthatbluestuff

For the record, Greg Joseph has converted 20 straight attempts. His 61-yarder bested his personal record and the team mark by 5 yards and probably would have been good from 65.

Another clutch performance, another cardiac finish and another dogpile at midfield as the Vikings continue to find storybook ways to win despite their best efforts to lose. To even attempt a 61-yarder and stretch Joseph’s range beyond rational thinking shows there is no shortage of golden horse shoes ringing around this team’s neck.

Joseph: “I appreciate the trust and confidence that coach has to put me out there. Awesome team win, and another Vikings W.”

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringmethesports/vikings/brian-murphy-you-know-its-different-when-the-kicker-is-thriving?fbclid=IwAR0x0EtJWf6rBnCJkIwW6Lj-WHDbKoAF0yroOdp4Inw3LDzSTuekeJvsvlc

9 hours ago, biggie. said:

Another big reason why I have sneaking suspicion Minny is a big time dark horse to win the NFC: Justin Jefferson has "take over playoff games" vibes ala 2008 Larry Fitzgerald written all over him.

Dude is a freak. Could see that happening

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

This thread is reminding me of the Trevor Lawrence thread. Every game, one side or the other is bragging lol

My stance has and will remain the same regardless of how the Vikings look in the current minute. The trend was always unsustainable, and Kirk is the same guy he always has been.

• Like 8

Just now, Jakuvious said:

My stance has and will remain the same regardless of how the Vikings look in the current minute. The trend was always unsustainable, and Kirk is the same guy he always has been.

Agree wholeheartedly. 

They are getting the post season and at that point, anything can happen.