SNF: Chicago @ Green Bay

Sad People

10 minutes ago, Duluther said:

It’s illogical to use the end score to justify blowing off the call that directly aided in that score.

Be honest.  You wanted the Packers to lose.  Anything close you will give the benefit of the doubt to the opposing team.  There was no clear shot of the ball breaking the white line, and it was called correctly.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Be honest.  You wanted the Packers to lose.  Anything close you will give the benefit of the doubt to the opposing team.  There was no clear shot of the ball breaking the white line, and it was called correctly.  

I had little interest in the game beyond addiction. I was “rooting” for the Bears. Your logic in that post is remains illogical.

15 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

To be fair, I wanted both teams to lose. But it broke the line. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Billy86 said:

You must Brady earlier on today. 

Brady can pizz and moan, drop f bombs and hammer his helmet on the sidelines and folks will marvel at his "competitiveness" but if AR does it he's a diva and a lousy teammate.  I suppose TB gets away with that behavior because of all of his rings...

17 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I keep seeing people show screenshots of it being an obvious td but I have yet to see evidence of the ball crossing the line. 

Agreed.  If it had been ruled a TD, it would’ve stood just the same way it stood when it was ruled short. It was not going to be overturned in either scenario nor should it have been.