Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean there's issues Robinson has had but he doesn't control injuries.

he can control almost every single player he's drafted over the past three years being hot trash, which would put us in a significantly better spot when guys go down.

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Inspiring win on the backs of a offense that just gets better as the game goes on

Lol, yeah in the postgame show, the analysts who clearly didn't watch the game said that these 0-2 teams that won did so because of desperation and urgency.

Sure, Bill Cowher

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he can control almost every single player he's drafted over the past three years being hot trash, which would put us in a significantly better spot when guys go down.

Draft criticism is fair, but the defense looked pretty good overall heading in to camp despite that. Injuries have just decimated it. Lose Landry, Bud is missing time, Cunningham dealing with an injury, Fulton injured, Molden injured, lost one of our depth CBs for the year week 1(we've ran through so many I don't even remember the name anymore), etc.

Only so much you can do with that.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Yea his 2020 and 2021 drafts are why we have a lot bums playing. If Farley doesn’t suck, Mitchell playing much today. If Wilson amounted to anything, maybe our OL isn’t as bad as it is. Fulton is the only the decent player and he’s hurt all the time. Maybe Molden if he could get back on the field but even he struggled last year. Weaver is average if that. 

Long season. I don’t have the craziest expectations for us this year, but we have to see things play out. Some young guys we have out there that flash and fade at times. So many new guys on the offense and they need time to gel. I think we will make some moves to fill some holes. The division is very winnable.

Woods looked great today early.

We got creative in getting Henry warm, but it fizzled out.

Defense had nice moments, especially for being undermanned.

Damn would we be talking about this game differently maybe if Burks makes that dope catch on 4th.

let’s beat Indy next week!

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Draft criticism is fair, but the defense looked pretty good overall heading in to camp despite that. Injuries have just decimated it. Lose Landry, Bud is missing time, Cunningham dealing with an injury, Fulton injured, Molden injured, lost one of our depth CBs for the year week 1(we've ran through so many I don't even remember the name anymore), etc.

Only so much you can do with that.

the front 7 is one thing- i never expected much from them this week. when a guy off the street is getting dunked on repeatedly on the most crucial drive of the game because he's playing over your first round pick from a year ago, and when your left tackle joined the team in august and is playing over second round pick from a year ago....come on.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Farley only getting a single defensive snap, and it only being because of injury, is insane to me.

The risk in taking that Farley pick was beyond ignorance to me. You just can’t pick that dude where we did. I personally think with his injury history alone you just don’t pick that guy at all. But what do I know.

the mike vrabel experience: mind-bogglingly stubborn, will play scrubs off the street before young guys, and plays not to lose in the second half of games. we eke out wins playing stone-age football, just enough to stay competitive, but never enough to actually be a threat.

sound familiar? lol

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

The risk in taking that Farley pick was beyond ignorance to me. You just can’t pick that dude where we did. I personally think with his injury history alone you just don’t pick that guy at all. But what do I know.

Yeah, but you can’t pay AJ big money because he has nagging injuries. Just have to make big investments into Farley, Dupree and Julio. You know, the safer options.

• Like 1