Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Titans

TitanLegend

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We’ve played like we’re just desperately trying to not lose in the second half against the Giants and Raiders. Completely shut things down. 

I’ve never understood it.. every single time we get a lead we just shut down and try to run. We should always want more points but we get scared every time 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean there's issues Robinson has had but he doesn't control injuries.

I gueas that argument works for Lewan, but not for Farley or Radun not being on the field when the team desperately needs them. Or for starting the season with a 280 lb LG.

20 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What may be more important for punters is net average, which he averages an impressive 46.7 net YPP. That’s good enough to be tied for 2nd at the moment. For comparison sake, the single season record is 46.0 and Brett Kern’s career best net YPP is 44.6.

Dude has a special leg and could be an All Pro punter in due time.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

oh and Derrick Henry has it!

Amazing what can happen when you don't let guys hit him as soon as he takes the handoff.

This offense has so much potential. Burks, Woods, Henry, Hillard, Hooper, NWI( yep I included him).

Tanny needs to be more careful with the ball at times. He forced a pass to NWI once when he easily could have had Woods for a big gain. 

44 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

oh and Derrick Henry has it!

Amazing what can happen when you don't let guys hit him as soon as he takes the handoff.

This offense has so much potential. Burks, Woods, Henry, Hillard, Hooper, NWI( yep I included him).

Tanny needs to be more careful with the ball at times. He forced a pass to NWI once when he easily could have had Woods for a big gain. 

The last part I disagree with. Tannehill making a few risky decisions is what truly was changed about him here vs Miami. Being willing to force balls in to tight windows, and him realizing he had the arm and accuracy to do that, is what led to his elevation from a guy the Dolphins gave up on to being a really solid QB for us.

It has come back to bite us a few times, but the rewards have way outweighed the risk.