2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

3 hours ago, Dr.O said:

I think JD is gonna fall in love with Jones Athletic and Gigantic seems to be his MO with OL.

I think he’ll go more safe regarding OL than the guy who jumps off the page physically. Imagine if we had Wirfs instead of Becton. We drafted Becton a lot based on potential and just pure size. I doubt we go the gigantic OT route again under JD. 

Guys I love all this talk about O lineman. That is the way to go in the 2023 draft. At 13th pick in the first round the best offensive line man on the board. With our second pick in round two, I am going to get a little greedy here how about an Offensive center.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Guys I love all this talk about O lineman. That is the way to go in the 2023 draft. At 13th pick in the first round the best offensive line man on the board. With our second pick in round two, I am going to get a little greedy here how about an Offensive center.

What about QB?  Let's pollute qb room.

Just now, JetsandI said:

I would like that too. If top 5 prospect falls to 13, I can't imagine JD looks away.

Right. I just don't know who that prospect is. I'm not too impressed with the prospects that are currently viewed as top-10. I think there are some good ones, but no one we must draft if they fall to 13. 

• Like 1