2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

2 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

These combine results are nuts. What’s the thought if we keep #13 and Carter falls because of this off field stuff we could come up and get him?

I personally want nothing to do with that POS. I don’t care about the drag racing, he’s a kid. But running when someone was hurt and needed help? Yeah, great teammate.  It shows a complete lack of character, poor upbringing, and lack of accountability. He’s is a POS and will probably always be a POS. It is his nature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

These combine results are nuts. What’s the thought if we keep #13 and Carter falls because of this off field stuff we could come up and get him?

Don’t think it changes his draft status too much. Can’t see him lasting until 13. Still want to go OL at 13. Hopefully Johnson, Sko or a Jones are there at 13.

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Don’t think it changes his draft status too much. Can’t see him lasting until 13. Still want to go OL at 13. Hopefully Johnson, Sko or a Jones are there at 13.

I think it could though. These things have happened before. I want OL but I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in a top tier defensive talent if the board fell that way.  

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

I think it could though. These things have happened before. I want OL but I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in a top tier defensive talent if the board fell that way.  

If he has issues JD won’t draft him. Even if he slips. That’s not his draft philosophy. He targets character. Leadership and being a good person are big for him.

14 hours ago, xrade said:

I personally want nothing to do with that POS. I don’t care about the drag racing, he’s a kid. But running when someone was hurt and needed help? Yeah, great teammate.  It shows a complete lack of character, poor upbringing, and lack of accountability. He’s is a POS and will probably always be a POS. It is his nature.

I think you're wrong, because FEAR can make us all act irresponsibly. Some of the bravest men known in history have had their hearts run when at other times they manned up. 

Self preservation can sometimes cause us all to make decisions we regret later on. 

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

If he has issues JD won’t draft him. Even if he slips. That’s not his draft philosophy. He targets character. Leadership and being a good person are big for him.

He will never fall to the Jets, he could still wind up the top pick. We're so superficial, we want everyone to be perfect and defect free when we ourselves fall so short in respect to meeting moral standards. 

3 hours ago, Big T said:

I think you're wrong, because FEAR can make us all act irresponsibly. Some of the bravest men known in history have had their hearts run when at other times they manned up. 

Self preservation can sometimes cause us all to make decisions we regret later on. 

I think you are trying to justify the acts of a coward.  Not someone I’d want in his team to have on its roster. And yes, I would cheer against him if he was a Jet. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Let's say we sign a older QB like Rodgers or Tannehill but Bryce Young slips to our pick, are you considering taking him? 

Why bother to bring it up?   We obviously can't sign Rodgers.  Dunno about Tannehill.  I, myself, don't care for Young but if his talents are too real to ignore then Jets should ponder about it as long as Jets don't lose any pick higher than 3rd for qb.  Trading for qb will hit roster strategy for this year and next year.

Edited by JetsandI

3 hours ago, Big T said:

He will never fall to the Jets, he could still wind up the top pick. We're so superficial, we want everyone to be perfect and defect free when we ourselves fall so short in respect to meeting moral standards. 

Nothing to do with morality. Everything to do with character. How do you think the victims families feel?  Or does that not concern you?

That sucks to learn that Trenton Simpson prefers to play WLB.  Granted, Jets are in need for that but I prefer MLB.

Jack Campbell is old school LB so he may not fit Jets' defense.  I guess Jeremy Banks as a developmental MLB is a way to go.